Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direct Driver Apparel

https://www.directdriverapparel.com

Guessing this came out of the whole debacle over money made by the drivers in the Fanatics deal after all the money made in Larson's Sprint Car shirts in PA this summer, Larson and Stenhouse seem to be the only 2 current Cup drivers involved, they also have some vintage Ken Schrader, Mark Martin, and Rusty Wallace stuff and stuff for Rusty's kids. Only place that has a DC Solar shirt right now for the Larson fans, looks like they are licensed with NASCAR and were able to secure the rights to put Monster Energy logos on stuff as well, guess Fanatics doesn't have as exclusive a contract as it sounds. Anyway, just thought I'd post for anyone interested that hasn't seen it yet, run by R&R who makes Larson's as well as a ton of other drivers' Sprint Car stuff.

I bought a Rusty Wallace 89 Champ shirt from em. Good stuff

Comment

I don't see a single NASCAR logo on any of the merchandise.

Comment

Originally posted by brsteg View Post
        I don't see a single NASCAR logo on any of the merchandise.
        I take that back... I do see it on at-least one of Kyle's shirts.

Comment

The Wallace shirt has the nascar logo. Also has the winston logo on the car. No kodiak though.

Comment

I wish these companies that make these shirt would switch to a different material. I got a Bubba Wallace shirt that is like 50% polyester and 50% cotton and it's the most comfortable shirt I've bought off nascar.com . The cotton ones they use shrink like 2 sizes the first time you wash them and it feels like wearing cardboard lol

Comment

I take that back... I do see it on at-least one of Kyle's shirts.
              With the exception of the Sprint Car and individual Kyle Larson Racing stuff, it's on every one of his if you look at it. I was surprised at that when I first got one, as I thought that deal was exclusive to Fanatics. Funny though, that by this morning Fanatics now has 2 DC Solar shirts up as well. Great to see more stuff getting made for him no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by KLfan4213 View Post
                Funny though, that by this morning Fanatics now has 2 DC Solar shirts up as well. Great to see more stuff getting made for him no matter what.
                They aren't as good looking as the DDA DC Solar shirt; that thing is sharp! The DDA Credit One is better than most, but not the pop of the DC... I look forward to supporting DDA and R&R for the majority of my Kyle Larson apparel.

Comment

They aren't as good looking as the DDA DC Solar shirt; that thing is sharp! The DDA Credit One is better than most, but not the pop of the DC... I look forward to supporting DDA and R&R for the majority of my Kyle Larson apparel.
                  Most of their stuff is pretty sharp looking. Ordered that DC Solar shirt as soon as it went up. Agree that the Credit One doesn't pop as much, I think that big outline of California with the flag in it kind of takes away from it a bit. Their sprint car stuff really pops, too, not just for Kyle, but for all the drivers they produce for.

Comment

https://directdriverapparel.com/coll...ing-it-t-shirt

Just announced yesterday, they are doing stuff for Jordan Anderson. Sharp looking shirt!

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/directdrive...type=3&theater

Starting to get more Drivers here. They are doing stuff for DiBurrito now and teased a Chase Elliott shirt yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                      X