Hot Wheels Collectors as well?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SteelersFan1988 View Post

its F Case Stuff thats been out for a Couple Weeks the Super is the Madza Truck
    Usually it's a mix. F/G would make sense, or G case. Usually it's never been stuff that's been out, and it's usually newer stuff (at least from my experience).
    So I would venture to say, Mazda Trunk, or the 92 Mustang will be the super. Either way, I'll probably sell it as I don't really like either of them

Comment

• Originally posted by zonilug View Post

Usually it's a mix. F/G would make sense, or G case. Usually it's never been stuff that's been out, and it's usually newer stuff (at least from my experience).
      So I would venture to say, Mazda Trunk, or the 92 Mustang will be the super. Either way, I'll probably sell it as I don't really like either of them
      First to Markets Form Kday is form F Case i Seen all 3 at Target i Think a Couple Weeks Back I Didnt see E Cases Stuff here In Hampton Roads All the Walmarts around me get More C Cases
      #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

• Here's the assortment from Lamley. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKjIyMq345A
        Looks like the Mazda Repu is the super for the assortment. not very exciting so I probably won't go unless I somehow care about the Datsun or the '66 Batmobile

Comment

• Here's a sneak peek of what's to come later in the year from Hot Wheels Nationals. (courtesy of Lamley).
          https://lamleygroup.com/2019/04/06/t...-to-nationals/
          The premium line looks so good and hopefully I can get my hands on a few of them, more specifically the Mercedes Gullwing, Gulf Raptor, and the Lamborghini Countach. the new features and details they have been adding lately has been incredible !

Comment

• Also, Did anyone do K-day? I didnt go, but was wondering if any of you went and were lucky enough to get something good

Comment

Also, Did anyone do K-day? I didnt go, but was wondering if any of you went and were lucky enough to get something good
              Total bust 36 cases no Regular T-hunts just 2 Supers was found
              #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Total bust 36 cases no Regular T-hunts just 2 Supers was found
                I feel like if there are supers that's at least somewhat of a good thing, but there should be so many more

Comment

I feel like if there are supers that's at least somewhat of a good thing, but there should be so many more
                  I Heard this is Last Kdays Event
                  #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

I Heard this is Last Kdays Event
                    I would think that Hot Wheels would end it once this year is over, unless they know something about Kmart that we don't. They could just be moving it over to Target like the one event last summer. we'll see

Comment

• These RLC cars are hard to get 12000 sell in min

Comment

• Originally posted by Towen View Post
                        These RLC cars are hard to get 12000 sell in min
                        The 55 Gasser is a really popular one, I knew that one would go fast. This is perhaps the greatest version done to date.
                        Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Comment

• Originally posted by KEMMO View Post

The 55 Gasser is a really popular one, I knew that one would go fast. This is perhaps the greatest version done to date.
                          Cant beat the Candy Striper. That's the best among all the collectors.

Comment

These RLC cars are hard to get 12000 sell in min
                            I didnt even want to try for it. While it looked amazing, it wasnt worth it to try. Waiting for the Mercedes 300 Gullwing and the Lamborghini countach later this year

Comment

• I got that one

Comment

I got that one
                                You're a lucky guy to have a car that's now worth $1,000+.

Comment

Working...
                                X