Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot Wheels Collectors as well?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SteelersFan1988 View Post

    Yea it was like 1 up near the front doors then 7 in the Back of the Store I was like that how the event should be Run
    Correct, nothing against K-mart but they just didn't have the helpers there to run it (at least at my store). I think that while a great success in K-mart it is just time to hand it over to a store that does it right and so far Target is that store.
    Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

    Comment


    • Bought my daughter her first Hot Wheels. An awesome pink truck...

      "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
        Bought my daughter her first Hot Wheels. An awesome pink truck...

        Starting her off young! That's an awesome picture. She'll definitely treasure that

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
          Bought my daughter her first Hot Wheels. An awesome pink truck...

          That's awesome! 1952 Chevy Truck, an awesome model to start her with. Still have my first, 1968 Mustang, Baby Blue Convertible. Be sure to hold on to it no matter how banged up it gets, sure she'll appreciate it one day. Awesome shirt btw
          Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

          Comment


          • I collect hot wheels. Iím a red line member

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Wvfd114 View Post
              I collect hot wheels. Iím a red line member
              Sweet! Another one for the club!
              Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

              Comment


              • zonilug Zach and KEMMO Kyle U Guys need to Check ur Local Kmart Tommrow
                #SupportLangleySpeedway

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SteelersFan1988 View Post
                  zonilug Zach and KEMMO Kyle U Guys need to Check ur Local Kmart Tommrow
                  Yes sir AJ, K-Day is here once again. I'll be camping tonight but I'm going to get to pack up quick and head off to hopefully pull a fresh super. Good luck at your k-day SteelersFan1988 and zonilug
                  Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by KEMMO View Post

                    Yes sir AJ, K-Day is here once again. I'll be camping tonight but I'm going to get to pack up quick and head off to hopefully pull a fresh super. Good luck at your k-day SteelersFan1988 and zonilug
                    I'm only in it this year for the mail in as it's my favorite Batmobile, but I still may not go. But I probably will haha. I enjoy pulling fresh cars out of the cases! I'll let you guys know what I pull !

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by zonilug View Post

                      I'm only in it this year for the mail in as it's my favorite Batmobile, but I still may not go. But I probably will haha. I enjoy pulling fresh cars out of the cases! I'll let you guys know what I pull !
                      Yep same here! In it for the mailin but also to get some fresh cars out of the case. Should be fun!
                      Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by KEMMO View Post

                        Yes sir AJ, K-Day is here once again. I'll be camping tonight but I'm going to get to pack up quick and head off to hopefully pull a fresh super. Good luck at your k-day SteelersFan1988 and zonilug
                        this is the Sept.Kday Event that was Push Back to Oct.20th
                        #SupportLangleySpeedway

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SteelersFan1988 View Post

                          this is the Sept.Kday Event that was Push Back to Oct.20th
                          Yep, because of the whole K-Mart thing. This might be the last k-day too. Could really see it to Target next year.
                          Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by KEMMO View Post

                            Yep, because of the whole K-Mart thing. This might be the last k-day too. Could really see it to Target next year.
                            i Think this was More Mattel Then KMART From what i heard
                            #SupportLangleySpeedway

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SteelersFan1988 View Post

                              i Think this was More Mattel Then KMART From what i heard
                              Makes sense too, distribution has been a bit backed up.
                              Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X