Joey Logano 2017 Richmond dual auto elite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Logano 2017 Richmond dual auto elite

Can anyone show me the roof of this car, I have gotten 4 different ones and all had paint chips on roof . Seems a lot of elite for this Car has same problem. Can send pics to my email or post on here .Thanks everyone

First one I got had chipped paint on the right front fender. The one I got exchanged has good paint but the roof flap won't go all the way down. It's not just the Logano car. Quality control has been terrible the last few months, particularly on elites.

Comment

They were going send me a 5th one , but they showed me a pic of roof yet another chip. I'm getting a ARC I guess, really sucks since it's my favorite driver

Comment

I can double check mine and make sure there's no chips. If you can't find a replacement, I'll sell you mine at cost if you're interested. I hadn't planned on selling, but I'd hate to see one of his fans miss out on the car. I just bought it to help it hit MOQ. Like I say though, mine has the roof flap issue because of that fabric. If you're interested, just PM me and I will take some pics this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by kwobubba View Post
          I can double check mine and make sure there's no chips. If you can't find a replacement, I'll sell you mine at cost if you're interested. I hadn't planned on selling, but I'd hate to see one of his fans miss out on the car. I just bought it to help it hit MOQ. Like I say though, mine has the roof flap issue because of that fabric. If you're interested, just PM me and I will take some pics this weekend.
          Thanks for offer , I will let u know , i will know more next week

Comment

Originally posted by Tommey22 View Post
            Thanks for offer , I will let u know , i will know more next week
            No prob man. Out of curiosity, where have the cars been chipped on the roof at? Gonna go take a look at mine to make sure I didn't miss anything. I've been so disappointed lately with the quality I've gotten, sometimes when I get the replacements I just look over em quickly and put them up. It's kind of taken the excitement of new car mail day a little down for me.

Comment

Originally posted by kwobubba View Post

No prob man. Out of curiosity, where have the cars been chipped on the roof at? Gonna go take a look at mine to make sure I didn't miss anything. I've been so disappointed lately with the quality I've gotten, sometimes when I get the replacements I just look over em quickly and put them up. It's kind of taken the excitement of new car mail day a little down for me.
              Roof flaps, the corners

Comment

I mean thatís just stuff you kinda have to accept these days, every single car has some sort of flaw; whether itís a chip, scratch or decal issue, if you want a replacement over every little flaw you will never be happy, itís best to just enjoy the car......chips are minor and common, as long as there wasnít any huge blaring issue or flaw
                Go Joey Logano!!! 5 2014 Wins, 10 2015 Wins, 6 2016 Wins, 3 2017 Wins
                Next Preorder To Arrive: 2017 Joey Logano Shell-Pennzoil Richmond Win 1/24 Elite
                Next Dealer Preorder To Arrive: 2017 Joey Logano Pennzoil 1/24 ARC

Comment

Originally posted by Jlogano22 View Post
                  I mean t5hatís just stuff you kinda have to accept these days, every single car has some sort of flaw; whether itís a chip, scratch or decal issue, if you want a replacement over every little flaw you will never be happy, itís best to just enjoy the car......chips are minor and common, as long as there wasnít any huge blaring issue or flaw
                  So you are saying that if u have chips in paint that stand out on a 144 $ car , u wouldn't send back? That's a flaw that I can't overlook. Missing paint on a car . just so u know in 10 years I've sent back 3 cars . I've never seen a car with paint chip. I got 4 in a row . Have a good day

Comment

I have 2 of them. I ordered the additional to help MOQ. If you are still looking for one, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Gold Blooded View Post
                      I have 2 of them. I ordered the additional to help MOQ. If you are still looking for one, let me know.
                      Thanks a lot, I'll let u know

Comment

Working...
                      X