Lionel Garage Diamond Membership

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lionel Garage Diamond Membership

How many of you received the email to upgrade to diamond membership by Feb 25th for $19.99 and save $10.00.Well I received and email from PayPal today stating that I sent automatic payment for $29.99 to resume my diamond membership. Am I missing something here besides my $29.99

I already had a Diamond Membership, so I can't help, anyone else?
    Check out my articles on Motorsports Tribune:

https://motorsportstribune.com/author/seth-eggert/

Comment

I had the same thing. Called customer service who said they will have to ask about it. I definitely planned on signing up under the $19.99 so was surprised when it auto billed this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by MotorsportRevolution View Post
        I already had a Diamond Membership, so I can't help, anyone else?
        I already have diamond membership as well but I was billed today for this years Diamond membership .

Comment

Originally posted by jkmotorsport View Post
          I had the same thing. Called customer service who said they will have to ask about it. I definitely planned on signing up under the $19.99 so was surprised when it auto billed this morning.
          Thanks for the heads up I guess Iíll have to call customer service $19.99 sounds a lot better than $ 29.99.

Comment

I signed up Feb 20th last year it looks like. Not sure if I am set up for auto renew or not. Can't find anything.

Edit: Found my original bill to cancel renew. Hopefully I can jump back in at 19.99
            http://gameused99.webs.com/

Comment

Mine auto renewed for 29.99. Didn't have a chance to use the discount they sent out .
              20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Off topic... I canít download the excel file. Anyone else have the same issue? I keep getting a response back from the contact, and they say itís fixed, when itís not. Pretty annoying considering I actually want that info.

Comment

Just renew my for $19.99. You have to udo the PayPal automatic for Lionel for 2018 before the renew date comes up. Also for the coming year.

Comment

Working...
                  X