No announcement yet.

Autographs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fanatics definitely charges more for those, and has to be taking a huge chunk of that pie. Larson's auto'd diecast are usually exclusively through Plan B(and First Class Diecast now) and are usually no more than a $20 mark up, and Fanatics has a 2018 Auto'd Galaxy Color ARC car for 119.95 right now. So it looks like it definitely depends on the vendor that it's offered through. And maybe they charge the different vendors different amounts, maybe it's the vendor doing the mark up, who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by NAUSECAR View Post
      Yes.. IndyCar has mandatory driver autograph sessions at every track
      BTCC did the same when I attended races back when I was young. If the driver didn't attend, they were fined 1000.
      "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

I have noticed as well. It is convenient to have the option for an autographed diecast though. It means going to races without backpacks full of diecast. It lets you enjoy the weekend more and if you see a driver, you're not scrambling trying to find the diecast.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustyl42 View Post
          I have noticed as well. It is convenient to have the option for an autographed diecast though. It means going to races without backpacks full of diecast. It lets you enjoy the weekend more and if you see a driver, you're not scrambling trying to find the diecast.
          the 1/64 Comes in Handy IN This Case i have Get Stenhouse and Ragan on the 1/64
          #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Under further review and input, Larson is back on my list.lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dustyl42 View Post
              You can also get a better autograph. Dale Jr. is a prime example. At the track if you can find him you get the D J autograph. When he signs for RCCA you usually get the Dal J autograph.

Comment

Thankyou Richard Petty !!!
                God and Guns

Comment

Working...
                X