I have joined the enemy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have joined the enemy

I recently left my job at Honda to get a job at the local Toyota dealership near me, never thought I would be working for Toyota in my life but it's higher pay, still don't want them to win race but we can keep that a secret and yes Don I tried to go to Chevy or ford but they needed me to graduate first LOL

Toyota isn't the enemy for me. Good to see you working for the winning manufacturer Congrats on the new job Eamon!
    Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Comment

Letís see no education = Toyota mechanic. Sounds about right lol just kidding, congratulations on the new job and raise!!!

Comment

Congratulations to you and best of luck in your new job. I happen to have a 2016 Toyota RAV4 Limited Hybrid and love it. One of the best trouble free vehicles I have ever owned and I have owned a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by The Teach View Post
          Letís see no education = Toyota mechanic. Sounds about right lol just kidding, congratulations on the new job and raise!!!
          HAHAHA that's funny right there!

Congratulations!
          OU812DIDU

Comment

Originally posted by The Teach View Post
            Haha lol, I had a job at Mercedes lined up but they would let me go to my community college to get certified and get a degree if I want to not be a mechanic anymore, lol not trying to work at burger king when I'm old and thanks, I might have to get a Toyota supra now lol

Comment

Originally posted by CorkyM View Post
              Congratulations to you and best of luck in your new job. I happen to have a 2016 Toyota RAV4 Limited Hybrid and love it. One of the best trouble free vehicles I have ever owned and I have owned a lot.
              Yea I might need to get a Toyota if I stay there, thinking of a mk4 supra

Comment

Originally posted by KEMMO View Post
                Toyota isn't the enemy for me. Good to see you working for the winning manufacturer Congrats on the new job Eamon!
                Thank you!!! Will be fun to make money again and go to more races

Comment

Originally posted by Eamonn Curtis View Post

Thank you!!! Will be fun to make money again and go to more races
                  Yeah. I'm looking forward to the whole money part of it as well lol, picking up my working papers tomorrow
                  Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Comment

I recently left my job at Honda to get a job at the local Toyota dealership near me, never thought I would be working for Toyota in my life but it's higher pay, still don't want them to win race but we can keep that a secret and yes Don I tried to go to Chevy or ford but they needed me to graduate first LOL
                    Congrats my friend on a higher paying job, Not a bad move if you are going to school which I believe you are and once you graduate leaving and going to GM or Ford with a inside on the enemy, and good to know toyota hires anyone to work on their cars and GM and Ford do not. Kind of reminds me of Walmart vs Target. When I worked for Target out of high school you had to have a college degree to move up to management where Walmart would promote anyone LOL
                    #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Congrats on the new job Eamonn! cool to see you got a job with the best car manufacturer !

Comment

Originally posted by zonilug View Post

Congrats on the new job Eamonn! cool to see you got a job with the best car manufacturer !
                        Thank you!! I don't know about best but hey they aren't the worst

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post

Congrats my friend on a higher paying job, Not a bad move if you are going to school which I believe you are and once you graduate leaving and going to GM or Ford with a inside on the enemy, and good to know toyota hires anyone to work on their cars and GM and Ford do not. Kind of reminds me of Walmart vs Target. When I worked for Target out of high school you had to have a college degree to move up to management where Walmart would promote anyone LOL
                          That's odd that they do that, if you work you heart out then you deserve that position, hopefully I can get a in before going to dover with Toyota and they can get me in the pits LOL I wish

Comment

Congrats on the upward move, another tool in the box for you !!
                            God and Guns

Comment

That's odd that they do that, if you work you heart out then you deserve that position, hopefully I can get a in before going to dover with Toyota and they can get me in the pits LOL I wish
                              Pits maybe, but you can't be in a HOT area unless you're over 21 years of age I believe it is

Congrats on the new job as well. Stick with school no matter what you get offered. No one can take an education from you and a degree opens more doors. If nothing else it shows you can commit to something larger than yourself and see it through
                              Last edited by FreakyFast4ord; February 28th, 2018, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X