Harvick Vegas Win Special AUTO Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harvick Vegas Win Special AUTO Edition

For those that didn't see, go check out the RCCA announcements, Harvick Vegas win special auto elite! only 100 pieces, already have mine pre-ordered. Definitely going to be a great piece to have!

May as well post the link for everyone

https://lionelracingforum.com/forum/...ographed-elite

Comment

Grabbed me one too. This will be my first elite in a while, so fingers crossed that when it comes, it'll be in good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post
        May as well post the link for everyone

https://lionelracingforum.com/forum/...ographed-elite
        HAHA Thanks! I copied the link and then forgot to post it!

Comment

Never really order Auto versions because of the price, but need to have this piece. Run of only 100. Harvick's 100th win. No hesitation on the order button.

Comment

Pre-ordered mine. Donít want to miss out on this one for sure!

Comment

SOLD OUT

http://www.lionelracing.com/KEVIN-HA...OGRAPHED-ELITE

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post
                That was fast! Glad I got my order in last night
                -Tim
                Click for My Lionel Showcase Garage

Comment

Those went fast. Well, that's a 100 cars towards the MOQ. Glad they offered this, seeing as how the Atlanta win was the same paint scheme, was a little worried on MOQ. If he wins Phoenix, could be a tough sell since it's the Jimmy Johns car too.

Comment

I called today to try to get on contingency, and was told that was full as well. They actually over sold this car online...

Comment

Originally posted by HendrickMS24 View Post
                      They actually over sold this car online...
                      I'm shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by HendrickMS24 View Post
                        I called today to try to get on contingency, and was told that was full as well. They actually over sold this car online...
                        I still don't understand, over all these years, how you can over sell a car. If you put in a set number to sell, then you should not be able to order one after that set number limit is reached. Was it limited to one per member also, I didn't see that listed/mentioned?

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post

I still don't understand, over all these years, how you can over sell a car. If you put in a set number to sell, then you should not be able to order one after that set number limit is reached. Was it limited to one per member also, I didn't see that listed/mentioned?
                          I also did not see a limit placed on orders per member so it's possible they were gobbled up by potential scalpers. Never could understand how their system has such basic flaws that allow things like that to happen. There will be some folks who get screwed I'm sure and I just hope I'm not one of them. I had my order in within an hour or so of the announcement.

Comment

How do we know they oversold it? If they did, they need to go through the orders and cut anyone who ordered multiples down to one.

Comment

If he gets penalized he should put #100*

Comment

Working...
                              X