Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biggums7 View Post
    If he gets penalized he should put #100*
    Good idea. Does Kyle do that on his championship cars?

Comment

Originally posted by HendrickMS24 View Post
      I called today to try to get on contingency, and was told that was full as well. They actually over sold this car online...
      Originally posted by kwobubba View Post
      How do we know they oversold it? If they did, they need to go through the orders and cut anyone who ordered multiples down to one.
      Cause HendrickMS24 reported such after a call to CS just a few posts above yours

Comment

good idea. Does kyle do that on his championship cars?

This stupid forum and it's rules on character length and time between posts drives me nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post

Cause HendrickMS24 reported such after a call to CS just a few posts above yours
          Ah ok, thanks

Comment

Ah ok, thanks
            I agree that any multiples need to be reduced to 1.

Comment

It's always possible the call center gave the wrong info too. We can hope anyway. Someone said the call center said the dale jr auto final rides were oversold too and Thomas had to chime in the thread to let everyone know that wasn't true. Anyways, yeah, hopefully they'll reduce quantities if they did oversell. I don't think I can handle getting burned again on an elite after all the stuff I've had to return in the last year.

Comment

Good idea. Does Kyle do that on his championship cars?
                only if nascar takes it away

Comment

only if nascar takes it away
                  Why would they take his half title away? He earned it, right? *

Comment

[QUOTE=kwobubba;n407135]It's always possible the call center gave the wrong info too. /QUOTE]

Say it isn't so. Completely probable and possible. Let's hope it gets sorted out correctly and they look at time stamps on the orders and eliminate any multiples

Comment

Why would they take his half title away? He earned it, right? *
                      call it whatever you want but nobody could beat him once he returned

Comment

Well he was fresh and rested, that's for sure. Just the schedule alone takes a toll of its own.

Still a very accomplished driver but would like to see him win a second running a full season to solidify the title of Champion.

He will be a HOF driver with his stats as is however

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post

Well he was fresh and rested, that's for sure. Just the schedule alone takes a toll of its own.

Still a very accomplished driver but would like to see him win a second running a full season to solidify the title of Champion.

He will be a HOF driver with his stats as is however
                          fresh and rested??? dude had soooo much rehab and physical therapy on top of trying to take care of his pregnant wife. fresh and rested wouldn't be the word i use

Comment

fresh and rested??? dude had soooo much rehab and physical therapy on top of trying to take care of his pregnant wife. fresh and rested wouldn't be the word i use
                            in terms of the grueling NASCAR schedule and travel while living out of a motor home, media appearances, sponsor obligations, etc. is in no way like being home regardless of the situation.

Being home with a pregnant wife would not even compare although with his wife I dunno

I will give you the rehab and PT points but still don't think missing that many races should qualify you for the championship but NASCAR felt otherwise.

Comment

Do you ever contribute anything to the topics in these threads, or do you just chime in to troll?

Comment

Do you ever contribute anything to the topics in these threads, or do you just chime in to troll?
                                Yea my fault for moving it forward. Was just going to go edit my post and say that this has nothing to do with the thread and we have beat this point to death already.

Back to your regular scheduled program and hoping all those orders sort out OK and everyone who should of got one does

Comment

Working...
                                X