Harvick Vegas Win Special AUTO Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post

in terms of the grueling NASCAR schedule and travel while living out of a motor home, media appearances, sponsor obligations, etc. is in no way like being home regardless of the situation.

Being home with a pregnant wife would not even compare although with his wife I dunno

I will give you the rehab and PT points but still don't think missing that many races should qualify you for the championship but NASCAR felt otherwise.
    nascar told him where he needed to be in points to be able to run for the championship and he did just that. it took winning 4 races, 3 of which where in a row, and be running up front consistently each race to just even earn the opportunity while other guys won early and didnt have that pressure to make the playoffs. he earned that trophy

Comment

Originally posted by Biggums7 View Post
      If he gets penalized he should put #100*
      Gee, that was original.

Comment

Originally posted by kwobubba View Post

Do you ever contribute anything to the topics in these threads, or do you just chime in to troll?
        is that your fall to response when you cant make a comeback?

Comment

Originally posted by Gold Blooded View Post

Gee, that was original.
          Typical trolling by Big Gums. People like him are the ones that give Kyle Busch fans a negative stereotype.

Comment

is that your fall to response when you cant make a comeback?
            A comeback to what? You come in here, pop your mouth to derail the topic, you get burned, and now you want what? A comeback to what? You're not worth wasting a discussion on.

Comment

Originally posted by kwobubba View Post

A comeback to what? You come in here, pop your mouth to derail the topic, you get burned, and now you want what? A comeback to what? You're not worth wasting a discussion on.
              i see your sensitive today

Comment

i see your sensitive today
                Thanks for stopping by.

Comment

Went to bed due to being on an early shift, missed this.
                  "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

Someone posted on fb that they oversold by 20+. I wonder when they'll determine what to do, or maybe Harvick is willing to sign a few more.

Comment

Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
                      I've been working on a ship the last couple of days and missed it too. I bet a bunch of them show up on Ebay for at least twice the price. I guess I'll settle for the standard elite.

Comment

Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
                        That sucks, definitely a cool piece for all of us Harvick fans. I was lucky and saw the announcement within a few mins of its posting.

Comment

Originally posted by kspool View Post
                          I bet a bunch of them show up on Ebay for at least twice the price.
                          I'll probably pay that price for one off ebay. His regular signed '17 Elites were bought up and then posted for more. Bought his JJ signed that way.
                          "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

Well, all the complaining worked. I ordered (2), which was fine being there was no limit. I ordered one for my desk at work, and one for the display at the house. Got an e-mail from Lionel saying that they cancelled one of my orders, despite there being no language on the page that it was limited to (1) per member.

Comment

Originally posted by Gold Blooded View Post
                              Well, all the complaining worked. I ordered (2), which was fine being there was no limit. I ordered one for my desk at work, and one for the display at the house. Got an e-mail from Lionel saying that they cancelled one of my orders, despite there being no language on the page that it was limited to (1) per member.
                              I know that sux for you, but atleast many more will get a chance at this car... Should have been a posted limit from the beginning. Alteast people that bough 3,4,5 or more want get them either. Makes it fair for the collector.

Comment

They must of changed the description. I didn't pay attention to the description when I ordered, but here is what it says

"LIMITED TO ONLY 100 PCS! KEVIN HARVICK WILL SIGN AND ADD #100 TO SIGNIFY THIS CAR AS HIS 100TH WIN! THIS IS GOING TO BE A RARE DIECAST! GET YOUR ORDERS IN TODAY! LIMITED TO 1 PER MEMBER"

View My Showcase Here!

Comment

Working...
                                X