Harvick Vegas Win Special AUTO Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmacfan1 View Post
    They must of changed the description. I didn't pay attention to the description when I ordered, but here is what it says

"LIMITED TO ONLY 100 PCS! KEVIN HARVICK WILL SIGN AND ADD #100 TO SIGNIFY THIS CAR AS HIS 100TH WIN! THIS IS GOING TO BE A RARE DIECAST! GET YOUR ORDERS IN TODAY! LIMITED TO 1 PER MEMBER"
    They changed it as it did not say that originally and I even double checked as I almost pulled the trigger on two to have one for someone who missed out

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisW View Post

I know that sux for you, but atleast many more will get a chance at this car... Should have been a posted limit from the beginning. Alteast people that bough 3,4,5 or more want get them either. Makes it fair for the collector.
      I suppose. However, I did nothing wrong, and my money is green too. Ironically, there have been occasions I have inadvertently ordered (2) of the same car cause I didnít remember ordering it the first time. Rest assured, Lionel makes me pay for my mistake with a $30 charge - there has never been a get out of jail free card.

Comment

Originally posted by Gold Blooded View Post

I suppose. However, I did nothing wrong, and my money is green too. Ironically, there have been occasions I have inadvertently ordered (2) of the same car cause I didnít remember ordering it the first time. Rest assured, Lionel makes me pay for my mistake with a $30 charge - there has never been a get out of jail free card.
        Solid point. Tell them they owe you a $30 credit. That listing was changed well after the fact and what's good for the goose is good for the gander right?

Don't get me wrong I'm glad they went back and did what should have been done from the start but now make it all the way right and honor your own policy in reverse.

Comment

Originally posted by Gold Blooded View Post

Agreed, sorry that happened to you..

Comment

I ordered the last one I guess. Must have been Gold's spare. I know when I initially looked at the order page on Monday that 1 per member limit was not there to my recollection. Then I got pulled into meetings and never got back to ordering it and they were sold out. Came back later and I guess their order reduction of multiples from members existing orders opened up one for me. Sorry to see it done like that. I didnt complain. I assumed though some folks bought more than one and why not, I have x2 2018 LC Busch Beer cars because I have one on my work desk and the other at the house. Dont see a problem with that kind of stuff and there were only 24 of those made.

Comment

This one just probably became more popular.
              20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post
                This one just probably became more popular.
                I got pulled into the Logano win with this line of thinking. As it turns out I should have waited, the price is dropping.

Comment

Originally posted by The Teach View Post

I got pulled into the Logano win with this line of thinking. As it turns out I should have waited, the price is dropping.
                  Oh didn't realize that. Does he still get the win for the hundred. Or is that stripped as well?

Comment

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post

Oh didn't realize that. Does he still get the win for the hundred. Or is that stripped as well?
                    Keeps the win, loses all the playoff bonus goodies like bonus points for the win and stage wins.

Comment

Just hope he doesn't back out of the special autos now that this is the result

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post
                        Man, these are all pre-sold, I can't imagine him (essentially) giving all the money back, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Harkleroad View Post

Keeps the win, loses all the playoff bonus goodies like bonus points for the win and stage wins.
                          Thanks brother.

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post
                          Didn't think about that. But hopefully he won't.

Originally posted by The Teach View Post

Man, these are all pre-sold, I can't imagine him (essentially) giving all the money back, do you?
                          I agree. I think he will still do it.

Comment

Working...
                          X