IT"S COMING!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff14Ford View Post

Flurries are a small swirling mass of snow that doesn't accumulate. Your getting flurries and furries confused. A furry is an enthusiast for animal characters with human characteristic. I hope I cleared that up you penile implant.
    Thank you...
    #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

True but its probably easier to catch crabs in a Stormy Daniels Click image for larger version  Name:	cheers2.gif Views:	202 Size:	2.7 KB ID:	407150
      I did not know that.
      Last edited by Accolade Racing; March 7th, 2018, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post

I did not know that.
        I think you mean Stormy Quinn. My favorite "Im still with her" forum member LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post

Thank you...
          Your welcome my friend LOL

Comment

Your welcome my friend LOL
            I was being sarcastic. No welcome is needed
            #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post

I was being sarcastic. No welcome is needed
              I was being more sarcastic.....i call it SUPERSARCASTIC Click image for larger version

Name:	BallKick.gif
Views:	1
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	407648

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	BallKick.gif Views:	1 Size:	8.5 KB ID:	407648
                Here, catch this

It's coming alright

Comment

We're getting ready for NorEaster #4 Here, yay
                  Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Comment

Originally posted by KEMMO View Post
                    I'm stoked for an actual winter storm finally for this year down our way. Hoping to squeeze a good 4-5 out of it. Models starting to push rain/snow line farther north and east for us down here in the Wash DC area and totals are being reduced slightly tonight

Comment

Originally posted by KEMMO View Post
                      My classes are all canceled out here in NYC, so Iím hoping for a nice day inside with some hot tea and eBay bargain hunting

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post

I'm stoked for an actual winter storm finally for this year down our way. Hoping to squeeze a good 4-5 out of it. Models starting to push rain/snow line farther north and east for us down here in the Wash DC area and totals are being reduced slightly tonight
                        Down to a Dusting to 1 Inch here in the 757 Along with a Chance of Snow on Sunday same forecast Has Martinsville
                        #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Snow started yesterday here in Franklin County and still snowing. 10 to 16 inches predicted until the storm ends later this afternoon. Got a good 8hp Toro snowblower. Welcome to Spring.

Comment

We have off from school today. Solid 6 inches here, still snowing.
                            Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Comment

Major downgrade here. The coastal storm portion kind of lost some steam during the energy transfer last night into this morning. Not a whole lot to speak of here this morning. Hoping we get at least a few inches once it really gets cranked up but it seems to be having a hard time getting going this far South. Typical late March storm down here.

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post

I'm in South Central PA and our totals were increased last night lol. 6 inches on the ground yesterday and supposed to get another 10-14 today.

Comment

Working...
                                X