2018 lack of caring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 lack of caring

Am I the only one who just doesnít care about the cup series right now?

I'm kind if biased since I am a Harvick fan, but I care now as much as I ever have.

Comment

I care more about the cup series this year since the past few years

Comment

Being a Dale JR.fan, its not as intense as before.Over time as Elliott , Bowman get more ingrained as my drivers, that feeling will return.Pearson left, Earnhardt SR. died, same thing happened. Time will take care of it if you truly like NASCAR.

Comment

I am a Harvick fan since his truck days, and a Race Fan. If it races on wheels, I watch it. (since 1969)
          Iv'e seen Petty, Dale, Cale, DW, Bobby and Davey, Mark Martin + Rusty hang it up, oh yea dont forget the NHRA !
          the wheel keeps turning dig dirt too

so do I care about Cup? yes
          Last edited by Texas3; March 12th, 2018, 04:40 PM.
          God and Guns

Comment

After meeting Chase at the Snowball derby. I knew I had a new driver. Now I will admit seeing Gordons last laps at Homestead,I actually had a few tears swell up. But to be honest I am liking the new driver and pulling for him. Knowing Gordon had a hand in picking him,kinda made it awesome. As for 2018. I am fine. I enjoy seeing the camaros on track. And actually even though Ford has had a strangle hold on the field. I am enjoying seeing the racing. Harvick is one of our elder and veterans left in the sport. And to see his success. I am proud for him and his fans. Guess I am just enjoying my sport without getting so involved as I used to with Gordon. Kinda makes it fun,and less stressful,lol.
            20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Guess my problem is I havenít found a new driver... and have only been able to watch one race. A lot of excitement as far as new possibilities and a lot of let downs so far. Time will tell..

Comment

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post
                After meeting Chase at the Snowball derby. I knew I had a new driver. Now I will admit seeing Gordons last laps at Homestead,I actually had a few tears swell up. But to be honest I am liking the new driver and pulling for him. Knowing Gordon had a hand in picking him,kinda made it awesome. As for 2018. I am fine. I enjoy seeing the camaros on track. And actually even though Ford has had a strangle hold on the field. I am enjoying seeing the racing. Harvick is one of our elder and veterans left in the sport. And to see his success. I am proud for him and his fans. Guess I am just enjoying my sport without getting so involved as I used to with Gordon. Kinda makes it fun,and less stressful,lol.
                I thought it was Byron now. lol.

Comment

there is still a little bit of room on the 18 bandwagon if you want to join

Comment

Originally posted by Biggums7 View Post
                    Not just no.. HELL NO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post

I thought it was Byron now. lol.
                      Rofl!!!! That was awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Wvfd114 View Post
                        Guess my problem is I havenít found a new driver... and have only been able to watch one race. A lot of excitement as far as new possibilities and a lot of let downs so far. Time will tell..
                        Originally posted by Wvfd114 View Post

Not just no.. HELL NO!!!
                        Well at least you know your Hell No,lol!!!! There is a lot of great new talent. I say base your decision on how you like a driver,vs success. Chase is very good. But no points win yet. And I am laid back enjoying the racing once again.

Comment

Originally posted by Biggums7 View Post
                          Hahaha ha I needed this brother!!! Nice try!

Comment

I care about the cup series as much as ever and I'm real happy racing is back on the tv.
                            Check out my Showcase on Lionel Garage!

Comment

Iím enjoying endurance racing more anymore. Go team corvette!!

Comment

Working...
                              X