Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ebay seller promo mistake this morning - anybody else have an issue?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay seller promo mistake this morning - anybody else have an issue?

So apparently there was a promo for 25% off final value fees that went out this morning by mistake and Ebay is still deciding what to do with listings that went live as a result.

Anyone else take advantage of that offer only to see it dissappear from their seller dashboard at some point during the day? Anyone actually heard from Ebay on this yet?

I called this morning when I noticed it didn't list a cap on the number of listings and only specified a time window. The window was rather large (a month) but figured it was only being offered to sellers who recently had more selling activity than normal to try and get them listing and selling more. So I called and the person I spoke with verified the 4 digit reference code for the promo and assured me it was good to go as long as the listings went up within the time period and adhered to the other terms, which they did.

I called again tonight and was advised to not list anything else assuming that promo is still live when I noticed it had dissappeared from my seller dashboard. Was told that it would be passed to a supervisor for review in the morning and that the official response at this point is that everyone potentially affected will be contacted with 24-48 hours.

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post
    So apparently there was a promo for 25% off final value fees that went out this morning by mistake and Ebay is still deciding what to do with listings that went live as a result.

Anyone else take advantage of that offer only to see it dissappear from their seller dashboard at some point during the day? Anyone actually heard from Ebay on this yet?

I called this morning when I noticed it didn't list a cap on the number of listings and only specified a time window. The window was rather large (a month) but figured it was only being offered to sellers who recently had more selling activity than normal to try and get them listing and selling more. So I called and the person I spoke with verified the 4 digit reference code for the promo and assured me it was good to go as long as the listings went up within the time period and adhered to the other terms, which they did.

I called again tonight and was advised to not list anything else assuming that promo is still live when I noticed it had dissappeared from my seller dashboard. Was told that it would be passed to a supervisor for review in the morning and that the official response at this point is that everyone potentially affected will be contacted with 24-48 hours.
    Ebazon blows. They offer different promotions to different sellers all the time. I personally did not receive that offer but, i do get some pretty nice incentives several times a year. They usually do this right before they enact a stupid new policy that force sellers to jump through more buyer aimed hoops. Starting in May or June they are forcing Top Rated Plus sellers to pay for all returns even if its buyers remorse. In return they are allowing sellers the ability to give partial refunds which will not go over well and if buyers leave neg feedback ebay will remove it. If sellers do not do this they lose their 10% discount on seller fees and possibly the 150.00 quarterly coupon they give for overprice shipping supplies .

Comment

Working...
    X