Hide Yo Faces!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide Yo Faces!!!

I don't know if this is real or not, but it is interesting. I didn't realize how high tech these video boards actually were. Pretty cool I do say!

https://jalopnik.com/the-video-board...ace-1823610364

Even if they did take photos, HMS tickets says in the small print that they can take and use your photo/likeness of yourself for promotional purposes without the need of written consent.
    "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

Big data. Big Business and Big Money now.

It's in use more than most want to realize. There are cameras everywhere and now the software that can be applied to them is rather scary. Most of us stare at one a good portion of the day whether it be your phone or computer. Make sure you tape up that camera on your computer and watch what apps you give camera and mic permission to on your phones. If you are doing something or talking about something very sensitive best to leave your phone some where else.

Basically have to wear a mask and shed all electronics if you don't want to be tracked/found. This includes automatic toll pay devices and driving a car from the 70s/80s with no on board computers or telematics.

Big corporations are beginning to not allow phones in board rooms for these reasons. And on top of that remember this stuff starts as military tech and then trickles down so just imagine what big brother has the capability to do with satellites and drones.

Combine all this with social media and quantum computing and in 10 years Amazon will be able to deliver to you exactly what you need before you realize you need it.
      Last edited by FreakyFast4ord; March 13th, 2018, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
        Even if they did take photos, HMS tickets says in the small print that they can take and use your photo/likeness of yourself for promotional purposes without the need of written consent.
        I don't have a problem with it. At least there's somebody out there interested in what I'm doing LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post
          Big data. Big Business and Big Money now.

It's in use more than most want to realize. There are cameras everywhere and now the software that can be applied to them is rather scary. Most of us stare at one a good portion of the day whether it be your phone or computer. Make sure you tape up that camera on your computer and watch what apps you give camera and mic permission to on your phones. If you are doing something or talking about something very sensitive best to leave your phone some where else.

Basically have to wear a mask and shed all electronics if you don't want to be tracked/found. This includes automatic toll pay devices and driving a car from the 70s/80s with no on board computers or telematics.

Big corporations are beginning to not allow phones in board rooms for these reasons. And on top of that remember this stuff starts as military tech and then trickles down so just imagine what big brother has the capability to do with satellites and drones.

Combine all this with social media and quantum computing and in 10 years Amazon will be able to deliver to you exactly what you need before you realize you need it.
          It is crazy to think about stuff like that lol. I do think it's all for good though. I don't think the government or whoever watches us enjoys looking at my face every time I pull out my phone lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dustyl42 View Post

It is crazy to think about stuff like that lol. I do think it's all for good though. I don't think the government or whoever watches us enjoys looking at my face every time I pull out my phone lol
            It's not the gov't you have to be worried about unless of course you have a real reason to be. A camera on your phone is the least of your worries at that point.

It's about data collection and privacy being a relative term

Comment

I would love for them to scan the crowd right after kyle wins a race lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Biggums7 View Post
                I would love for them to scan the crowd right after kyle wins a race lmao
                They may not want much of that reaction on the big screen.

A lot of you're #1

Comment

Do the cops get called if one of the computers recognizes Jeff Ford?

Comment

Originally posted by yzerman19harvick4 View Post
                    Do the cops get called if one of the computers recognizes Jeff Ford?
                    I would imagine if the facial recognition software links up with federal BOLOs then you may not want to sit next to him.

Comment

Read about this a while back. All last year, every time I walked past one of those things I told whoever I was with to hide their face lol

Comment

Originally posted by BoomConfetti View Post
                        Read about this a while back. All last year, every time I walked past one of those things I told whoever I was with to hide their face lol
                        Lol. Next race I go to, I'm wearing a tin foil hat!

Comment

Originally posted by Dustyl42 View Post

Lol. Next race I go to, I'm wearing a tin foil hat!
                          There ya go, that won't get you on camera at all.

Put little black toy helicopters sticking out of it also. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post

There ya go, that won't get you on camera at all.

Put little black toy helicopters sticking out of it also. LOL
                            All fantastic ideas lol. Can't forget the shades

Comment

Well hell,so much for me streaking at Dega anymore.
                              20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X