No announcement yet.

To our diecast family

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all, and thank you so much for the support. It has been a tough couple of days, especially since I do not handle this sort of thing well.

My grandmother passed peacefully with all of us there with her - which was a first for me. I got to talk with her the night before and yesterday morning, and the fact that she is at peace and happy about some of the things she knows we have of hers, really helps the situation.

She was very happy that my wife and I took the grandfather clock of hers and kept it in the family and was asking how "grandfather" as she called it, was doing and if he was ticking in his new home. We told her he was ticking away in Alyssa's library and she was very happy about that.

Thank you all again for the support.

Here is my beautiful grandmother - I will miss her dearly, as will so many others in her community.
    http://irvinememorial.com/book-of-me...e/obituary.php

Next up, NHMS!

Comment

So sorry to hear of your loss my friend you will be in my thoughts
      #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Thanks for the update brother. And glad it all was peaceful. Just know you are in our thoughts and prayers. Hope all remains peaceful,and healing of your hearts happens quickly.
        20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss Jonathan.

Comment

My condolences.
            "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

As I mentioned in my texts we should all be so lucky.

Never easy to lose a loved one, especially the family matriarch. Continued thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Comment

my thoughts and prayers go out to him
                Awesome Bill from Dawsonville, Awesome Chase from the same place

Comment

So sorry to hear that, condolences to you and your loved ones.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family. So sorry for your loss.

Comment

My condolences Jonathon
                      -Tim
                      Click for My Lionel Showcase Garage

Comment

Jonathan, Thoughts and Prayers in your time in need. May GOD be with you.

Comment

Jonathan, you and your Family will continue to be in my prayers.
                          Author of Learning Leadership From Biblical Leaders: Lessons In Leadership Qualities

Comment

Working...
                          X