Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indefinite leave of absence

Hello folks!

As the title says, I believe it is time for me to focus on other projects. As a result, my collecting of diecast is going to be coming to an end, as is my presence on these forums. I may buy a car here and there and keep my current preorders, but nowhere near what I do now. Lol. I feel that my time and money needs to be focused on real car projects that I have, and no longer diecast.

It has been a real joy and pleasure these last four years, and I will miss you all greatly!

For the final time.

Thanks!
    Ben

View My Showcase Here!

Thank You Ben! We have had some great times together over the past year that I've been able to talk with you on here. I am still very appreciative of the 2016 Kyle Busch Indy Win Liquid Color you gave me a few months back, it is the gem of my collection. It was awesome to be able to interact with you as a forum regular and to see parts of your collection in Show and Tell. I do hope that you would reconsider leaving the forum all together as it is fun to see your views on things but it's your call. God Bless you and your future plans, hopefully all the 1:1 scale cars go well for you.
    -Kyle
    Last edited by KEMMO; March 23rd, 2018, 04:05 PM.
    Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Comment

Well ain't this a kick in the........pants! You know your life better than anyone else, but I hope you will reconsider the "presence on these forums" part. I have always enjoyed reading your views.

Comment

Been a pleasure Ben! Appreciate you very much sir and you will always be welcome back sir. Have fun on all your future projects sir!

Comment

Originally posted by jmacfan1 View Post
          Hello folks!

As the title says, I believe it is time for me to focus on other projects. As a result, my collecting of diecast is going to be coming to an end, as is my presence on these forums. I may buy a car here and there and keep my current preorders, but nowhere near what I do now. Lol. I feel that my time and money needs to be focused on real car projects that I have, and no longer diecast.

It has been a real joy and pleasure these last four years, and I will miss you all greatly!

For the final time.

Thanks!
          Ben
          way to go good luck

Comment

Hello folks!

For the final time.

Thanks!
            Ben

Bye Ben

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0538.JPG Views:	2 Size:	68.0 KB ID:	410978

Ben just cause your cutting back doesnt mean you cant visit the forum

Comment

I quit collecting for about 18 years. Raising and supporting kids through private school and college. I never lost my love for racing and collecting. So a few years ago I was able to resume my hobby. I never sold one of my diecast the whole time and they never left my walls.(Except when my wife wants to paint the walls. Then they go right back to the same spots.) So good luck with your other endeavors and always keep the fire dimly lit. God bless sir!

Comment

Wish you nothing but the best Ben. Hope you'll check in every once in awhile.

I'm curious now. What projects? Whatcha building? Does it involve a big block?

Comment

Hello folks!

For the final time.

Thanks!
                  Ben
                  jmacfan1

Best wishes always, Ben. I'll cherish and continue to enjoy the McMurray 1st win car you hooked me up with. I hope you'll do the same with the truck painting I did for you. God bless.

MoParOrNoCar
                  THE COLLECTION

Comment

Ben, thank for being a member of these boards, enjoy your full size car project, but check in now and then
                    God and Guns

Comment

we will miss you
                      I am a Penske fan, Kyle Busch, Daniel Suarez fan and a Matt Dibenedetto fan im a fan of Hendrick drivers to!!!

Comment

Good Luck Ben.

You will get the itch again. Don't be a stranger!

Comment

Take care Ben!
                          Check out my articles on Motorsports Tribune:

https://motorsportstribune.com/author/seth-eggert/

Comment

Well fella I wish ya the best in your life and the things you are dealing with. And when ya get back we will be here. God speed brother.
                            20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Best of luck in all your endeavors.

Comment

Working...
                              X