Vote for our boy please!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post

No worse than you ripping people off with that fake jewelry from China....haha!
    Wait What? It was fake? Good thing I didn't buy any

Comment

Originally posted by Tommey22 View Post
      Wait What? It was fake? Good thing I didn't buy any
      Yep it would turn green the first minute it was on you,lol
      20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

This isn't a Hall of fame vote. This is for Stephen Broy. A member here. This is a DNQ All-Star race fan vote. Top two make it in. The link works for me,but yes you have to have facebook.
        Who is this Stephen Broy guy and why should I vote for him? If you're going to plug someone, at least give a reason why they deserve it.
        #usechipslistyoufool

Comment

Originally posted by team3and8 View Post

Who is this Stephen Broy guy and why should I vote for him? If you're going to plug someone, at least give a reason why they deserve it.
          I did. He is a good kid and member here. I have been freinds with him on facebook for around 3 years. He races. And wanted a chance to make an Allstar race by being voted in. I won't say the private life reason why he faced some hardship. That's not my place. Vote or don't vote period. And I will plug a friend if I feel like it. Whether it meets your standards or not to vote.

Comment

He is doing good so far. He is in the top 2 with 30% of votes, leader has 47% of votes so far. Thanks for those who have voted,and continue to. Really appreciate any of your time you have taken.

Comment

I did. He is a good kid and member here. I have been freinds with him on facebook for around 3 years. He races. And wanted a chance to make an Allstar race by being voted in. I won't say the private life reason why he faced some hardship. That's not my place. Vote or don't vote period. And I will plug a friend if I feel like it. Whether it meets your standards or not to vote.
              No reason for anyone to get like that , your a good friend and a stand up guy. People act like so childish sometimes . Keep up everything your doing

Comment

Originally posted by Tommey22 View Post
                No reason for anyone to get like that , your a good friend and a stand up guy. People act like so childish sometimes . Keep up everything your doing
                I will second that.

Comment

Thanks ghost I am the one everyone is voting for we suffered a garage fire on January 27th and lost everything but one go kart we haven't been able to race since January and are planning on making the DNQ karting series all star race on may 9th our comeback race and since our fire I haven't been able to make the races to race our way in so if everyone could vote for me between now and may 8th it would mean a lot thanks everyone

Stephen Broy
                  stephenbro55

Comment

Originally posted by Stephenbro55 View Post
                    Thanks ghost I am the one everyone is voting for we suffered a garage fire on January 27th and lost everything but one go kart we haven't been able to race since January and are planning on making the DNQ karting series all star race on may 9th our comeback race and since our fire I haven't been able to make the races to race our way in so if everyone could vote for me between now and may 8th it would mean a lot thanks everyone

Stephen Broy
                    stephenbro55
                    So sorry to hear about the fire. You will rise from the ashes like the Phoenix. Glad Ghost brought this to everyone's attention here. We will do all we can. Keep your head up.

Comment

Stephen Broy
                      stephenbro55
                      Pulling for ya bud!!! Hope we can help get ya there!!

Comment

You can vote as many times as possible. I ask all members to vote and exit completely and vote again. Atleast 10 times.
                        This smells Democrat.......................................... ..lol
                        Shelby Delivery

Comment

Originally posted by BUICK468 View Post

Oh my!..................

Comment

Originally posted by BUICK468 View Post

Originally posted by CorkyM View Post

Oh my!..................
                            Not to worry,the FBI said the process was a ok.

Comment

Sorry I missed your post about Stephen. I must have been scrolling past unrelated posts and missed it. Thanks for posting, hope folks help him out.
                              #usechipslistyoufool

Comment

Stephen Broy
                                stephenbro55
                                Sorry to hear about your loss from a fire Stephen. I wish you the best of luck on your comeback. I'll send you off some votes.
                                #usechipslistyoufool

Comment

Working...
                                X