X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone bought off this website?

I just came across this website.
    "Whites Pit Stop Racing" !!!?
    Is it a genuine shop or? Website looks a little under developed and basic!

Link here:
    http://www.wpsracing.com

'Martin Truex Jr Fans' [Fb Group]Instagram

Plenty of folks have had problems with them. Most of what they have listed they don't actually have and just play middleman. I would look elsewhere for sure

Comment

Jesus don't waste your time with them....

Comment

they seem dodgy as hell, a lot of diecasts that are very hard to find and rare they apparently have in stock

'Martin Truex Jr Fans' [Fb Group]Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by aidan2613 View Post
          they seem dodgy as hell, a lot of diecasts that are very hard to find and rare they apparently have in stock
          They don't. They are a complete waste of time

Comment

Run Forest Run!!! lol!!
            20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Pop smoke and haul ***!
              It is always better to come from behind rather than be taken from behind.

Comment

I have always called when I saw something on their site. I have always got the reply that "That is out of stock". You're best to look elsewhere. Not sure what they're like to deal with when they actually have what I inquire about.
                #usechipslistyoufool

Comment

Bought and was then told die-cast was out of stock and they gladly refunded my money. I would not waste the time buying from them

Comment

They are actually a car repair shop/Nascar diecast seller. I can attest and agree with everyone else, they are always sold out of what they have listed. Buy elsewhere

Comment

No stay the hell away from them....

Comment

I sent them $180 through paypal for a couple of cars and I got the runaround. They avoided most of my calls which was only once a week not bad when they kept telling me they will get the cars in but after they tried to sell me cars I did not want and the last attempt they said they are trying to hunt the cars down from another seller they never offered me a refund I had to file a refund through paypal to get my money back it was about a three month hassle.
                        #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

no,no long time
                          God and Guns

Comment

Don't waste your time - they do not have most of the cars listed. You will end up having to go through paypal to get your money back.
                            Looking for any JJ TX Win items - Diecast (Din #1's, Protos, Samples, Door #'s), Any sheet metal from 2014 TX red vest win, and any unique JJ TX win memorabilia (Champagne bottles, flags, victory lane hats, etc.). PM me if you have any of these items for sell or trade.

Comment

I'd say that's a pretty overwhelming and consistent response.

Good thing you asked. If it doesn't look/feel right it probably isn't and you're intuition was leading you correctly.

Comment

Working...
                              X