No announcement yet.

What was your favorite Diecast in 2017?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was your favorite Diecast in 2017?

Curious to hear what everyone’s favorite 2017 diecast was, and why?

My favorite: Austin Dillon, Coke 600 raced win. I was pretty impressed with a few releases, but my choice is strictly based on scheme alone - and really no other reason but that.

I'm gonna have to say Danica's Wonder Woman is my favorite even though Jr had some great schemes and that Harvick Outdoors is up there too.

Comment

The two I am looking forward to the most haven't shipped yet, but the Clements win and Busch Sweep Set are probably gonna be my favorite 2017s whenever they arrive.

Comment

For me it would be

Austins COKE 600 car... Lionel knocked this one out of the park.

My Favorite Jr Car was the Homestead Raced version, don't have it yet but its gonna be a nice one!

Kurts D500 win car is a nice one as well, it looks more like a Martinsville raced version.. Nice add to my D500 raced version collection.

I know you asked for our Favorite, but these three are pretty unique in their own individual respect..

Comment

Dale Jr Homestead Elite Liquid color autographed,, I got #1
          God and Guns

Comment

I got to say mine was Kyle Larson's Cars 3 Michigan win elite got it in the mail last week it is a great car.
            I am a Penske fan, Kyle Busch, Daniel Suarez fan and a Matt Dibenedetto fan im a fan of Hendrick drivers to!!!

Comment

IIRC, there were a couple of University of Racing Charger 500's that were released last year. I'll go with those.

MoParOrNoCar
              THE COLLECTION

Comment

Awaiting my Jr Dega raced set elite! And Homestead raced elite set!
                20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

I think my favorite is Chase Elliott's Darlington Throwback.

Comment

My overall favorite for 2017 was Ross Chastain's USC Gamecocks Truck he raced at Martinsville. Being a Gamecock alum, I had to have one and reserved mine early enough to have it autographed.

For Cup, I'll go with Jr's Homestead scheme. Can't go wrong throwing back to the Bud #8 days!

Comment

I'm going to say Bubba Wallace's first start and Blaney's first win. Pretty cool to be able to have those two cars as a 'set.'
                      Check out my articles on Motorsports Tribune:

https://motorsportstribune.com/author/seth-eggert/

Comment

Kyle Busch Pocono Win
                        This one is just special for me with it being my first race
                        Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Comment

For me it would have to be Harvick's Sonoma win but I'm a bit biased. Even though they didn't do the front end dent as well as I would have liked.

Comment

Dale Jr Dew SA LC Auto Elite.... hell all finishes!, followed by Harvick Busch Beer all finishes followed by Harvick Busch Beer Outdoors... All of em!

Comment

The sweep set

Comment

Working...
                              X