• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have $450?

http://store.nascar.com/Diecast/Auto...e_Die_Cast_Car

I gotcha a dollar

Comment

Rofl!!!! Hell no! What are they drinking there?
      20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Jeez!!! What is with Jeff Gordon thinking he is worth millions. For the price of that car I could buy a whole new collection and then some.
        Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Comment

Get it now and it's 20 percent off! Limited time though

Comment

Originally posted by matthewc21 View Post
            Get it now and it's 20 percent off! Limited time though
            Still too high. Even 50% is too high

Comment

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post
              Rofl!!!! Hell no! What are they drinking there?
              Kool-Aid, there was some left over from Jonestown

Comment

Originally posted by The Teach View Post

That stuff is potent!! I mean wow. It just amazes me what some of these sites ask for cars,lol.

Comment

That stuff is potent!! I mean wow. It just amazes me what some of these sites ask for cars,lol.
                  It is difficult for me to continue to respect Gordon when I see things like this. If I were Jeff, I would distance myself from these sorts of gouging tactics.

Comment

I like grape Kool-Aid and Tang

Comment

It is difficult for me to continue to respect Gordon when I see things like this. If I were Jeff, I would distance myself from these sorts of gouging tactics.
                      To be honest I don't even think Gordon knows about a lot of these. I do know his site has ticked me off. I even had an email from them asking if I wanted to stay on their email list. Because I didn't respond to the last deals they sent out. Asking me what range of fan I was between 1 to 10??? I was a diehard fan before that site was in use. And the money I spent being a fan? I just selected No don't send me anymore. I agree the signature grab has rubbed me the wrong way. He made his money. And the fans have paid their money. His site could offer fans an auto car for less than what they charge. But that's my opinion. I feel for those who have to pay over 600.00 to meet him. I just hope some of this money goes to charity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff14Ford View Post

Man I have enjoyed some Tang in my life. Don't hardly see that one anymore.

Comment

To be honest I don't even think Gordon knows about a lot of these. I do know his site has ticked me off. I even had an email from them asking if I wanted to stay on their email list. Because I didn't respond to the last deals they sent out. Asking me what range of fan I was between 1 to 10??? I was a diehard fan before that site was in use. And the money I spent being a fan? I just selected No don't send me anymore. I agree the signature grab has rubbed me the wrong way. He made his money. And the fans have paid their money. His site could offer fans an auto car for less than what they charge. But that's my opinion. I feel for those who have to pay over 600.00 to meet him. I just hope some of this money goes to charity.
                          I received the same one and just deleted it. I would like to think he is not involved in some of this, but if someone was using my name and I didn't approve, the world would know it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff14Ford View Post

Tang, I thought that was a two syllable word, where is the first syllable?

Comment

I received the same one and just deleted it. I would like to think he is not involved in some of this, but if someone was using my name and I didn't approve, the world would know it!
                              Yeah it definitely makes you scratch your head. Me being a diehard fan of his for years,just can't understand it.

Comment

Working...
                              X