No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Don.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Don. Hope itís a good one!

Comment

Don - happy birthday!

Comment

Wow thanks everyone and I thought the Birthday post were gone on the new site but thanks to Ford for bringing it back lol. It was a Awesome weekend minus kyle winning but I learned something about myself I was the biggest Harvick fan that day and after kyle won it did not bother me at all we walked down the stairs and started talking about other things like nothing ever happen. Ten years ago it would of been the worse day of my lift but today it was the same as if Harvick would of won lol. Maybe I'm losing interest in nascar could it be? Anyway you guys are the best
        #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Oh and thanks Ford but it's the #9 door not the #24 door not the same I am looking for the #24 doors and if I get them great if not I save a ton and in the end I will not lose a ton right

Comment

Originally posted by KEMMO View Post
            Happy Birthday Don! I hope you get all the 18 Diecasts you want lol
            I already preordered a texas win for his birthday
            Last edited by 197sm; April 11th, 2018, 01:24 PM.
            Looking for any JJ TX Win items - Diecast (Din #1's, Protos, Samples, Door #'s), Any sheet metal from 2014 TX red vest win, and any unique JJ TX win memorabilia (Champagne bottles, flags, victory lane hats, etc.). PM me if you have any of these items for sell or trade.

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
              Wow thanks everyone and I thought the Birthday post were gone on the new site but thanks to Ford for bringing it back lol. It was a Awesome weekend minus kyle winning but I learned something about myself I was the biggest Harvick fan that day and after kyle won it did not bother me at all we walked down the stairs and started talking about other things like nothing ever happen. Ten years ago it would of been the worse day of my lift but today it was the same as if Harvick would of won lol. Maybe I'm losing interest in nascar could it be? Anyway you guys are the best
              Happy 10yr belated birthday if that helps

Comment

Happy belated BD Don

Comment

Originally posted by junior88 View Post
                  Happy belated BD Don
                  Thanks my friend hope you are doing well

Comment

happy birthday don you will become a chase elliott fan soon
                    I am a Penske fan, Kyle Busch, Daniel Suarez fan and a Matt Dibenedetto fan im a fan of Hendrick drivers to!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X