Denny Hamlin door number in marketplace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MotorsportRevolution View Post
    So I ended up with two returned Chase Elliott Elite Door Numbers (As in I bought them and later figured out they were returns). One was missing the decklid shark fin (Nowhere to be found in the box) and the other was missing all of the inserts and had a paint chip on the splitter.....
    So they are reselling returns. I think the buyer should be notified of that fact.

Originally posted by w3kn View Post
    What disappoints me is Lionel decided to list it on the Marketplace instead of offering to another member if they wanted to trade for it. I'm sure they have their reasons for it, but had I gotten an email from CS asking if I wanted to either buy or trade the one I received for it, I would've said yes without question.
    Money.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETxmCCsMoD0

Comment

Yeah I cant believe someone returned a standard paint door number. Forfeited their spot on the door list while they were at it since that was their one. I dont understand the logic.

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post

So they are reselling returns. I think the buyer should be notified of that fact.
          Agreed. The only reason I figured out that those two were returns was because one, like I said, was missing the shark fin on the decklid. The other one was missing all of the inserts, had a chip on the splitter, and missing the antennas. I don't mind, I'm happy with the door numbers, but I would have been annoyed if they weren't door numbers.
          Check out my articles on Motorsports Tribune:

https://motorsportstribune.com/author/seth-eggert/

Comment

I wonder if the person who returned it even knew what they got it's possible they did not know if they do not go on any forums or anything. I know when I got my first door number in 2010 I called RCCA and asked why my car was shipped in a generic box was it a return and they told me I was picked for the door and that's when I looked and was then realized what I had. I know kind of hard to believe but possible.
            #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
              I wonder if the person who returned it even knew what they got it's possible they did not know if they do not go on any forums or anything. I know when I got my first door number in 2010 I called RCCA and asked why my car was shipped in a generic box was it a return and they told me I was picked for the door and that's when I looked and was then realized what I had. I know kind of hard to believe but possible.
              I wonder if that was the case for the returns I had and maybe they didnít mark why it was returned?
              Check out my articles on Motorsports Tribune:

https://motorsportstribune.com/author/seth-eggert/

Comment

Originally posted by MotorsportRevolution View Post

I wonder if that was the case for the returns I had and maybe they didnít mark why it was returned?
                It's possible I know I did not have a clue. If it came in the standard Elite shipping box at the time I would of put it away in my collection and prob not known until maybe 2014 when I jointed the forum and then nascar facebook groups. In 2006 when I was collecting kyle bush's #5 cars I received a Kellogg's Lucky Platinum and after I opened the jewel case and saw the Platinum car I got mad and called RCCA to ship it back because I thought they charged and shipped a $200 Platinum Elite to me and the customer service rep told me what it was and that I should keep it so I then ordered another one because I wanted the standard Elite as well.
                #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Im reading this on my mobile! But there's no photo or image in this thread! Is there not supposed to be?

'Martin Truex Jr Fans' [Fb Group]Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by aidan2613 View Post
                    Im reading this on my mobile! But there's no photo or image in this thread! Is there not supposed to be?
                    Pics are in the Marketplace on the Garage.

Comment

Originally posted by w3kn View Post

The current high bidder also won the Hamlin proto last week. If he does win, he'll drop over $900 for 2 Hamlins in just over a week.
                      This is true and I can't stand the driver. But I do love my wife so I guess I'll get it for her for our 8 year anny next Sunday.

Also I got a large bid in on this one just like the proto since I'm not always able to get on the internet where I'm currently located. So quit bidding me up andyw3kn ...lol

Comment

Haha returned Hamlin door! I am LMAO!!!!
                        20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                        X