Platinum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Platinum

How do you get a platinum membership? Pay extra for it or is it based on how much you spend on diecast? Seems like I remember reading that platinum members got the door #'S and I guess probably some other benefits as well.

Platinum membership is based on your annual spending. If you spend over $1000 in a year, you achieve platinum status for that year and the following year. You must spend $1000 in the following year to maintain that platinum status for the next year. Platinum status does not guarantee you a door number; it simply puts you in the running to get selected for one randomly.

Comment

What Karl said plus the below from their website http://www.lionelracing.com/points

Membership Levels

ELITE Annual E-Points between 0 249
      • ELITE access to RCCA VIP Events (Member Events Trackside/Conventions)
      Bronze Annual E-Points between 250 499
      • Bronze access to RCCA VIP Events (Member Events Trackside/Conventions)
      • Bronze Member Exclusive Sale (1) per quarter
      Gold Annual E-Points between 500 999
      • Gold access to RCCA VIP Events (Member Events Trackside/Conventions)
      • Receive (1) 5% off electronic gift certificate each quarter (must be used in the quarter issued)
      • Gold Member Exclusive Sale (1) per quarter
      • Eligible for monthly drawing on a giveaway (Die-cast, Novelty or Apparel item)
      • Free shipping on one (1) order per calendar year US Residents only/ International Customers will receive a discounted shipping rate.
      Platinum Annual E-Points of 1000+
      • Dedicated Customer Service phone number
      • Exclusive Platinum Member only product
      • Platinum access to RCCA VIP Events (Member Events Trackside/Conventions)
      • Receive (1) 10% off electronic gift certificate each quarter (must be used in the quarter issued)
      • Platinum Member Exclusive Sale (1) per quarter
      • Eligible for a monthly drawing on a giveaway (Die-cast, Novelty or Apparel item)
      • With purchase of each car, Platinum Members are eligible to be selected to receive the DIN number that matches the driver door number
      • Free shipping on one (1) order per calendar year US Residents only/ International Customers will receive a discounted shipping rate

Comment

i will loose my platinum membership this year that's ok though

Comment

Thanks guys! I appreciate it. Never been past the Elite before. Looks like I'll make gold this year but doubt I'll make it to platinum.

Comment

Working...
          X