Platinum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Platinum

How do you get a platinum membership? Pay extra for it or is it based on how much you spend on diecast? Seems like I remember reading that platinum members got the door #'S and I guess probably some other benefits as well.

Platinum membership is based on your annual spending. If you spend over $1000 in a year, you achieve platinum status for that year and the following year. You must spend $1000 in the following year to maintain that platinum status for the next year. Platinum status does not guarantee you a door number; it simply puts you in the running to get selected for one randomly.

Comment

What Karl said plus the below from their website http://www.lionelracing.com/points

Membership Levels

ELITE Annual E-Points between 0 249
      • ELITE access to RCCA VIP Events (Member Events Trackside/Conventions)
      Bronze Annual E-Points between 250 499
      • Bronze access to RCCA VIP Events (Member Events Trackside/Conventions)
      • Bronze Member Exclusive Sale (1) per quarter
      Gold Annual E-Points between 500 999
      • Gold access to RCCA VIP Events (Member Events Trackside/Conventions)
      • Receive (1) 5% off electronic gift certificate each quarter (must be used in the quarter issued)
      • Gold Member Exclusive Sale (1) per quarter
      • Eligible for monthly drawing on a giveaway (Die-cast, Novelty or Apparel item)
      • Free shipping on one (1) order per calendar year US Residents only/ International Customers will receive a discounted shipping rate.
      Platinum Annual E-Points of 1000+
      • Dedicated Customer Service phone number
      • Exclusive Platinum Member only product
      • Platinum access to RCCA VIP Events (Member Events Trackside/Conventions)
      • Receive (1) 10% off electronic gift certificate each quarter (must be used in the quarter issued)
      • Platinum Member Exclusive Sale (1) per quarter
      • Eligible for a monthly drawing on a giveaway (Die-cast, Novelty or Apparel item)
      • With purchase of each car, Platinum Members are eligible to be selected to receive the DIN number that matches the driver door number
      • Free shipping on one (1) order per calendar year US Residents only/ International Customers will receive a discounted shipping rate

Comment

i will loose my platinum membership this year that's ok though

Comment

Thanks guys! I appreciate it. Never been past the Elite before. Looks like I'll make gold this year but doubt I'll make it to platinum.

Comment

What does it mean where it says Exclusive Platinum Member only product?

Comment

Originally posted by jbwin48 View Post
              What does it mean where it says Exclusive Platinum Member only product?
              That probably needs to be removed as a benefit since we haven't offered anything in several years. But in the past we have offered exclusive items to Platinum members only. For example the 1:12 scale Dale Jr Autographed Corvette was offered to Platinum members only. We used to do special Platinum plated finishes but since we have lost those special finishes we don't really have much more to offer that is so unique.
              sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
              X