Racing Wheel Suggestions XBOX One

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing Wheel Suggestions XBOX One

Anyone have any suggestions for a racing wheel for XBOX one? I'm very late to the game, but I grabbed NASCAR Heat 2 the other day. I'll download the occasional rally game and I play Forza.. Not looking for anything crazy in price. Thanks.

I have a Thrustmaster T300 RS, I have tried a few cheap wheels from Gamestop in the past (can't remember the brand) but quickly learned cheap wheels are usually junk.

Comment

Logitech Driving Force GT and the Logitech G27 have been good to me for iRacing on the PC. I know they're also compatible with XBOX One and PS4
      Check out my articles on Motorsports Tribune:

https://motorsportstribune.com/author/seth-eggert/

Comment

Thrustmaster makes some nice stuff. The better the wheel the better the experience.

Comment

Yes don't buy cheap. The cheap release wheels, never quite match up to the game. And makes driving the cars almost impossible. I just gave up and use the controller. I will be getting back on here soon and playing some more. Will have to look you up.
          20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

I use the logitech g29 for ps4. The xbox version is the g27. I really enjoy it. The brake pedal on these setups are my favorite cause it actually feels like a brake pedal. All the other setups have brake pedals that make it feel like you have no brakes lol

Comment

Depends, cheap, get a Logitech g920, more expensive, get a fanatic CSL elite, closest thing to a direct drive without it being a direct drive

Comment

Cool, thanks for the suggestions I'll have to look at them. Yeah hear you ghosthonor I had a cheap wheel for the first Xbox, just wasn't right, still felt like a controller. Definitely look me up would be fun to play online, never raced online before.

Comment

I dont race online, I just drive loop 610 around Houston !
                  God and Guns

Comment

Fanatec (csw v2.5, csw v2 , csl elite) , thrustmaster (ts-pc racer, t500rs, t300rs with t3pa pro pedals), or logitech (g29, g27, g25).

I had a g25, then a t500rs and now a csw v2. Its really worthing the price, amazing wheel, probably one of the best which is not a direct drive! Id recommend one of the fanatec or thrustmaster wheel I listed here above

Comment

Originally posted by Texas3 View Post
                      I dont race online, I just drive loop 610 around Houston !
                      Haha just as wild,lol!!!
                      20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

no racing around in Maine this time of year.

Click image for larger version

Name:	russia-has-nothing-on-maine-77668.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	414987

Comment

Originally posted by Dustyl42 View Post
                          I use the logitech g29 for ps4. The xbox version is the g27. I really enjoy it. The brake pedal on these setups are my favorite cause it actually feels like a brake pedal. All the other setups have brake pedals that make it feel like you have no brakes lol
                          Xbox Version is g920

2017 CHAMPION MARTIN TRUEX JR, DILLY DILLY!

Comment

Originally posted by truexfan78 View Post
                            Xbox Version is g920
                            Your right, my bad lol!

Comment

Working...
                            X