• Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1531.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	416939

Comment

Yeah ebay is all about the buyer, you pretty much have to list anything you sell as subpar just to cover your ***. Iíve dealt with some ridiculous people over the years.

Comment

I have a friend who sells a lot on ebay and I'm not talking about Ford and his costume jewelry and she tells me all about her buyers and she is very careful about everything she does on there as a seller. I would hate to be a big fish seller on there.
        #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
          I have a friend who sells a lot on ebay and I'm not talking about Ford and his costume jewelry and she tells me all about her buyers and she is very careful about everything she does on there as a seller. I would hate to be a big fish seller on there.
          The saddest part of this Donald is what it does to one's belief in his fellow man. After 10 years of dealing with some of these yokels I have found it difficult, at times, to trust people. I find myself blocking buyers simply because they offered $25 on a $150 diecast, since I don't believe they are living in the real world lol Once eBay takes away our right to block buyers, I think that will be the end for me. I started selling on eBay as a fun hobby, and I hope the fun never goes out of it.

Comment

Man I hate this for all of you. This sucks people have to be online criminals!
            20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post
              Never had this happen to me in all my years until today. I will NEVER use Ebay again. NEVER

I sold a brand new still factory sealed high end speaker to someone. It delivers 4/4. I just get a refund request today 4/26. Claims he was "out of town" and just opened it today. Claims it was damaged. BS. It's a high end speaker that's tested at the factory before packed. My listings clearly state I don't accept returns but with Ebay's policies it doesn't matter. So I lose the payment amount and have to pay return shipping on a 30 lb. oversize package to get a damaged speaker in return. I'm going to contact the manufacturer and try and get a replacement to the individual speaker and make it whole again. That is if it shows up not completely destroyed. Unbelievable.

On top of that the hold on the funds took a cash birthday gift from me and I will still owe Paypal. Happy Birthday to me. For any of you volume Ebay sellers I don't know how you do it. It's a freakin crock. Exactly why their 2Q earnings report sucked and the stock got hammered. They will never get another dime from me. Period! Their ridiculous policies and unfair treatment that favors the buyers is a crock and I hope they go bankrupt!
              Yea I agree when the fun ends or you cannot block anyone it will not be good. I don't sell much mostly old winners circles and stuff I no longer want but I have had to block a few myself.

Comment

I hate eBay so I understand your pain. I got conned on it in the past bought a silver ring, turned out to be nothing like the photo and was even the wrong size. returned it and never got a refund. seller never responded to my questions but the seller got away free, the funny thing is, after I left bad feedback, I returned to the sellers profile a few months later to see all his bad feedback wiped clean. 100% positive feedback. Apparently your bad/neutral feedback gets wiped after a year??? BS

'Martin Truex Jr Fans' [Fb Group]Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by aidan2613 View Post
                  I hate eBay so I understand your pain. I got conned on it in the past bought a silver ring, turned out to be nothing like the photo and was even the wrong size. returned it and never got a refund. seller never responded to my questions but the seller got away free, the funny thing is, after I left bad feedback, I returned to the sellers profile a few months later to see all his bad feedback wiped clean. 100% positive feedback. Apparently your bad/neutral feedback gets wiped after a year??? BS
                  Ebay is a crock anymore and about to get run over by all the new competition and options in this space.

Comment

So I ended up getting the case overturned. Received a credit back for the return shipping plus the final value fees.

Contacted the speaker manufacturer and ordered the replacement part and will repair it myself. The fee credits covered the cost of the replacement part and the one tool I need to complete the repair. Once repaired I will be whole again and can attempt to resell it. Not sure I want to use Ebay however.

This took lots of leg work and several phone calls but when I feel I've been wronged I don't rest and pursue it like a pit bull.

To top it off Ebay did not apply credits I was due under a promotion to my most recent invoice and it has taken multiple phone calls to resolve. I am convinced that their customer service team is, for the most part, clueless. In all the calls I've made I have dealt with one person out of about 6 who actually resolved something correctly. What a nightmare!

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
                      Dont worry ...ur just a little fish with a damaged fin.

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post
                        So I ended up getting the case overturned. Received a credit back for the return shipping plus the final value fees.

Contacted the speaker manufacturer and ordered the replacement part and will repair it myself. The fee credits covered the cost of the replacement part and the one tool I need to complete the repair. Once repaired I will be whole again and can attempt to resell it. Not sure I want to use Ebay however.

This took lots of leg work and several phone calls but when I feel I've been wronged I don't rest and pursue it like a pit bull.

To top it off Ebay did not apply credits I was due under a promotion to my most recent invoice and it has taken multiple phone calls to resolve. I am convinced that their customer service team is, for the most part, clueless. In all the calls I've made I have dealt with one person out of about 6 who actually resolved something correctly. What a nightmare!
                        Glad it worked out for ya. Other than a couple BS buyers manipulating the return policy to avoid paying the return shipping, I have never had any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff14Ford View Post

Dont worry ...ur just a little fish with a damaged fin.
                          I am a No fish in those waters

Comment

Working...
                          X