Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Night Before the Member Event!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post

I am prepared for that Friday night just not prepared to hang out with Ghost. It's hard enough hanging out with Ford now this unexpected arrival Yikes!!!
    Try rooming with Ford then you can say you've done something. And I guess I must be very brave this year I'm rooming with Ghost.

Comment

Originally posted by KIRK88 View Post
      I just might join you guys if thatís good. I get in Friday sometime after a long drive from Canada. Be nice to put some faces to names and sounds like fun !!
      The more the merrier my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel88Fan View Post

Try rooming with Ford then you can say you've done something. And I guess I must be very brave this year I'm rooming with Ghost.
        Stay away from any and all Taco Bells with that guy
        #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Stay away from any and all Taco Bells with that guy
          ....and Waffle Houses!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kspool View Post

....and Waffle Houses!!!
            God not the Waffle House!! Thought I was gonna watch some die one night after the pre-event party ended and he stumbled to a Waffle House.

Comment

Originally posted by KIRK88 View Post
              I just might join you guys if thatís good. I get in Friday sometime after a long drive from Canada. Be nice to put some faces to names and sounds like fun !!
              Yeah man! Come on!
              sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Originally posted by kspool View Post

....and Waffle Houses!!!
                I love the Waffle House never heard of it until last year at the Members Event my first thought was What A Dump where is the D Grade plaque in the window but Stephen and I tried it out and I love it lol

Comment

Hahaha gonna be a blast!!!
                  20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Haha we call waffle house a different name here. Cant say it here,lol. But after being out drinking,it's something about that greasy food,l!!
                    20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Try rooming with Ford then you can say you've done something.
                      I have been avoiding Ford's texts asking what hotel am I staying at Wed night for that reason right there. I get there a day before everyone else so I can relax I do not want to drink all night the first day.

Comment

I love the Waffle House never heard of it until last year at the Members Event my first thought was What A Dump where is the D Grade plaque in the window but Stephen and I tried it out and I love it lol
                        Waffle house to me is disgusting, so is IHOP. None of it is good to me, same with pizza that's not from nj or ny tbey all just stink. On separate note I have a chance of going to the members event next year. Might be good or had depending on who I see and how many drinks they have had

Comment

Originally posted by Eamonn Curtis View Post

Waffle house to me is disgusting, so is IHOP. None of it is good to me, same with pizza that's not from nj or ny tbey all just stink. On separate note I have a chance of going to the members event next year. Might be good or had depending on who I see and how many drinks they have had
                          I agree the place looks disgusting but the Waffles are great. Let me know if you go next year you can buy me a beer and get my autograph lol

Comment

I have been avoiding Ford's texts asking what hotel am I staying at Wed night for that reason right there. I get there a day before everyone else so I can relax I do not want to drink all night the first day.
                            Last year that Thursday night at the pizza place was pretty good. There wasn't a lot of drinking there.

Comment

Last year that Thursday night at the pizza place was pretty good. There wasn't a lot of drinking there.
                              Umm I know I had four or five and I bought Dennis and Ford a couple so who where you not watching lol

Comment

I agree the place looks disgusting but the Waffles are great. Let me know if you go next year you can buy me a beer and get my autograph lol
                                Well by then I'll be 19 so I cant do that how about some orange juice

Comment

Working...
                                X