Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Night Before the Member Event!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chip28018 View Post

God not the Waffle House!! Thought I was gonna watch some die one night after the pre-event party ended and he stumbled to a Waffle House.
    Chip were there the time. Hollywood got so drunk, that when we went to the Waffle House he spent the night flirting with the waitress who had to be 70 all night, and then when he got finished eating just got up and walked out the door?
    Looking for Logano: 2009 New Hampshire Win white gold and Elite, 2009 and 2010 Gold, Color Chrome, Gunmetal, and bronze ARC. Looking for Keselowski: 2010 #12 e-point cars, 2010 #12 white gold, 2011 Speedway Shop nickel and bronze, 2009 Blue Angels, 2008 Talladega win.

Comment

You can't beat the Waffle House after singing some karaoke!

Comment

Gotta get my sing on!!
        20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post
          Gotta get my sing on!!
          This I have to see
          #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel88Fan View Post
            Some of us getting together Friday night May 18 at Twin Peaks on Concord Mills BLVD for food and a few drinks. Anyone that would like to attend is more than welcome The More The Merrier.
            haha hooters is better went to twin peaks in nashville the girls weren't that good

Comment

Originally posted by jrracer View Post

haha hooters is better went to twin peaks in nashville the girls weren't that good
              Were you able to take any of the girls out from either place? If not you might want to start out at Taco Bell with Ghost
              #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post

Were you able to take any of the girls out from either place? If not you might want to start out at Taco Bell with Ghost
                all hooters girls are hot the ones from twin peaks weren't anything to write home about and it took a long time to place a order

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post

Why don't you go find another hedge Bush to fall through. I am gonna have a ball where ever I go

Comment

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post

Why don't you go find another hedge Bush to fall through
                    That's what I always said too. Oops, I just "tripped" and fell into that bush

Prefer them manicured of course.

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post

That's what I always said too. Oops, I just "tripped" and fell into that bush

Prefer them manicured of course.
                      Rofl!!!!!!! I can honestly say, the thorny ones are no fun the next day....

Comment

Tmoney NASCAR added a combined practice for the Cup Series from 1030-1130 tomorrow morning. What time is Chase supposed to come to the Member's Event?
                        Check out my articles on Motorsports Tribune:

https://motorsportstribune.com/author/seth-eggert/

Comment

Working...
                        X