Member Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member Event

Tryin to get Pops to roll with me to the event and ASR next weekend but thatís not likely to happen lol... assuming I donít pull off a miracle would anybody be willing to snag me a Chase auto if I pay to upgrade you to vip? If I need to throw in a little extra to make it happen I will

Originally posted by AJH9 View Post
    Tryin to get Pops to roll with me to the event and ASR next weekend but thatís not likely to happen lol... assuming I donít pull off a miracle would anybody be willing to snag me a Chase auto if I pay to upgrade you to vip? If I need to throw in a little extra to make it happen I will
    I am not doing the VIP this year "Not a Chase Fan" I could fill in for you but what item would you want autographed? No extra charge I can hang out in line with Ford lol
    #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post

I am not doing the VIP this year "Not a Chase Fan" I could fill in for you but what item would you want autographed? No extra charge I can hang out in line with Ford lol

Cool. Appreciate it, don, Iím thinking Iíll send you my KBB sample... let me have till tomorrow to work on getting my dad to go and Iíll let you know for sure... can you pm your address?

Comment

Great job Don!
        20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
        X