Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHR Fan Club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SHR Fan Club

    For Anyone interested. And its FREE!

    https://www.stewarthaasracing.com/st...ve-membership/

  • #2
    I've tried to join the past 2 days with no luck lol

    Comment


    • #3
      Pages keep crashing for me, lol.
      "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

      Comment


      • #4
        I registered first time no problem

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Dustyl42 View Post
          I've tried to join the past 2 days with no luck lol
          Have to Make A SHR Store account 1st
          #SupportLangleySpeedway

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SteelersFan1988 View Post

            Have to Make A SHR Store account 1st
            No you donít. They have a link set up for people that already have store accounts but you donít need one to register.

            After about five times of trying I was finally able to register without issue.

            Comment


            • #7
              Do they send out anything or is it just joining an email list pretty much?

              Comment


              • #8
                This has been quite the fail. Caused the whole store site to crash. I think I was finally able to get my store account setup with the fan club. I just hope Harvick brings his own fan club back before retirement and just doesn't rely on this SHR one.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post
                  This has been quite the fail. Caused the whole store site to crash. I think I was finally able to get my store account setup with the fan club. I just hope Harvick brings his own fan club back before retirement and just doesn't rely on this SHR one.
                  Well Bowyer All Star SHR Fan Club Scheme is being offer by Lionel
                  #SupportLangleySpeedway

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SteelersFan1988 View Post

                    Well Bowyer All Star SHR Fan Club Scheme is being offer by Lionel
                    What does that really have to do with my comment?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post

                      What does that really have to do with my comment?
                      Nothing MATT
                      #SupportLangleySpeedway

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SteelersFan1988 View Post

                        Nothing MATT
                        So then don't quote my comment and just make a new post with the information you have.

                        Back to your regularly scheduled thread everybody.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Has anyone seen any announced details of the fan club day during the Charlotte race weekend? The website says there is one. I emailed them about a week ago and they said that there would be one and to stay tuned, but haven't seen anything. I want to make sure I don't miss it. https://www.stewarthaasracing.com/jo...-shr-fan-club/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bigsilverstang View Post
                            Has anyone seen any announced details of the fan club day during the Charlotte race weekend? The website says there is one. I emailed them about a week ago and they said that there would be one and to stay tuned, but haven't seen anything. I want to make sure I don't miss it. https://www.stewarthaasracing.com/jo...-shr-fan-club/
                            I haven't seen or heard anything about this event. I am anxiously awaiting to see if I will have an opportunity to have to decide what 1 car of the 300 or so unsigned Stewart cars to take lol.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Chip28018 View Post

                              I haven't seen or heard anything about this event. I am anxiously awaiting to see if I will have an opportunity to have to decide witch 1 of the 300 or so unsigned Stewart cars to take lol.
                              Well..... I thought I would login. When you login it says it is Thursday September 27!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X