Nascar Next class of 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nascar Next class of 2018

Some serious talent in this years class! Can't wait to watch them climb through the ranks in the coming years.

https://www.nascar.com/news-media/20...2018-unveiled/
    "In life in general, you're never bulletproof, about the time you start thinking that, I always tell people, the karma train will come run you over." Kevin Harvick

Feel sorry for the Chase kid. Not sure there's room in Cup for two Chases.

I can see Hailie being the next Danica. NASCAR has just been waiting for the next female that can potentially have the talent to get all the way to Cup.

And of course we all know the Will Rodgers name thanks to Harvick and Sonoma K&N race
    Last edited by FreakyFast4ord; May 16th, 2018, 05:35 AM.

Comment

I think Hailey will make some noise. She's got talent and with the DNA she has from her dad she has no fear. She's only 15 and will bring her sponsors with her which doesn't hurt. Hopefully we'll get Metal Mulisha in the sport!
      "In life in general, you're never bulletproof, about the time you start thinking that, I always tell people, the karma train will come run you over." Kevin Harvick

Comment

A couple of locals to me in the group nice. Temecula is wine country great place to spend the weekend and tour the winerys.
        #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
          A couple of locals to me in the group nice. Temecula is wine country great place to spend the weekend and tour the winerys.
          That's cool Don, now you have a couple drivers careers you can follow. Being from kansas we've basically only had Jim Roper (winner of the first Nascar race in Charlotte) and Clint Bowyer.

Comment

Honestly I think hailie is the real deal, she has the background and the skill to do it she just has to be brought up properly and not rushed or anything like that . Stuff takes time to get used to

Comment

Her off-road experience is really going to help her out too

Comment

Originally posted by frenchy1983 View Post

That's cool Don, now you have a couple drivers careers you can follow. Being from kansas we've basically only had Jim Roper (winner of the first Nascar race in Charlotte) and Clint Bowyer.
                I hope to stick with just Byron after Johnson and Kahne retire.
                #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Working...
                X