Psa for fellow collectors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psa for fellow collectors

PSA Do not deal with a Denis Pavel of DNS collectibles bought a car through his website using my CC and still have yet to receive a car or a tracking number stay far away.
    Attached Files

Sorry to hear that, canít stand a thief. How long has it been since you paid?

Comment

Pretty sure i've seen warnings about this guy somewhere else, maybe dcz. Anyways, hope you can recover your funds. It's shame there's scumbags like that.

Comment

Originally posted by kwobubba View Post
        Pretty sure i've seen warnings about this guy somewhere else, maybe dcz. Anyways, hope you can recover your funds. It's shame there's scumbags like that.
        It was here 1st
        #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Thanks for showing us, sorry to hear this for you. Canít stand a thief , hope you get your money back

Comment

Here on the forum too. People never receive what they paid for, including myself.

Comment

Did you pay him in dogecoin?

Comment

Originally posted by KenMurray View Post
                PSA Do not deal with a Denis Pavel of DNS collectibles bought a car through his website using my CC and still have yet to receive a car or a tracking number stay far away.
                Was it a William Byron liquid color?
                Looking for Chase Elliott door numbers and a Kyle Larson Clorox Color Chrome Autographed Elite

Comment

He is a scumbag. I had to file a claim with PayPal to get my money back. He wouldnít even respond to PayPal when I filed the claim. They email him for an explanation and crickets was all that was heard. Iíve seen him do the same thing to many, I mean many of us after my transaction. I would have foregone my refund for a chance to whip his a**! Sorry dude. Iím sure he makes a killing off of imaginary diecast he doesnít have. I donít see how he gets away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by one4smoke View Post

Was it a William Byron liquid color?
                    Iím sure he has sold hundreds of those and there were only 72 made. Haha

Comment

im Going to tag Tmoney and LionelRacing to Let Thomas Know
                      #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Thanks for the heads up...Will stay clear of this loser!

Comment

Let's all mail him some
                          boxes of dog crap

Comment

Let's all mail him some
                            boxes of dog crap
                            Now thatís a good idea , I actually would haha

Comment

Thank you for the warning. Sorry for your problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X