Congratulations Ghost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Ghost

Congratulations on another great JRM Proto ghosthonor . You got a heck of a bargain too, way to go Lil'Bro

way to go bro

Comment

I had already Pm'd him to congratulate him but why not do it twice on such a great car, Prototype jesus does it again. Great add ghosthonor
      Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Comment

Congrats Ghost! All hail the Proto God!

Comment

Wow nice I wish I could get a e-points for 3500, oh wait I did a Kasey Kahne no one else wanted it lol
          #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Originally posted by KEMMO View Post
            I had already Pm'd him to congratulate him but why not do it twice on such a great car, Prototype jesus does it again. Great add ghosthonor
            You beat me to it, eh? I must be getting slow in my old age

Comment

ghosthonor 3 sucks on this one. You, the driver and the pizza. Hope someone steals it from ur mailbox.

Comment

Congrats Ghost!
                Check out my articles on Motorsports Tribune:

https://motorsportstribune.com/author/seth-eggert/

Comment

Originally posted by The Teach View Post

Young guns will prevail lol Hurry, your pet dinosaur needs to be fed
                  Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Comment

Congratulations on another great JRM Proto ghosthonor . You got a heck of a bargain too, way to go Lil'Bro
                    Thanks Big bro! Actually had forgot to check back with it at closing and was worried I may not had won it. It will be cool to add with the others for sure! And will look great next to the one you got me!
                    Originally posted by jrracer View Post
                    way to go bro
                    Thanks brother!!
                    Originally posted by KEMMO View Post
                    Haha don't know about the nick name,but glad I won it. thanks my man!
                    Originally posted by HarvickSHR4 View Post
                    Congrats Ghost! All hail the Proto God!
                    Rofl!!!! I am a Lil fish compared to other members here for sure. Thanks my man,cheers!
                    Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
                    Wow nice I wish I could get a e-points for 3500, oh wait I did a Kasey Kahne no one else wanted it lol
                    Haha, yeah I have to admit I was glad I won it for that. Have seen them go crazy here lately,lol.

Nah,not getting slow bro,just getting relaxed,lol!!
                    Originally posted by MotorsportRevolution View Post
                    Congrats Ghost!
                    Thanks my man!!
                    20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff14Ford View Post
                      ghosthonor 3 sucks on this one. You, the driver and the pizza. Hope someone steals it from ur mailbox.
                      I hope you drink a poisoned Corona,and fall into traffic,lol.

Comment

Congrats Ghost!! GREAT car for the e-point value, forgot to bid on that one!!

Comment

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post

I hope you drink a poisoned Corona,and fall into traffic,lol.
                          Is there someway to tell if your Corona is safe to drink? It has always struck me as recycled snow flakes.

Comment

Originally posted by JJ7xChamp View Post
                            Congrats Ghost!! GREAT car for the e-point value, forgot to bid on that one!!
                            Haha I am so glad you did forget fella! Thanks my man!!

Is there someway to tell if your Corona is safe to drink? It has always struck me as recycled snow flakes.
                            You would have to ask Ford. His taste buds have to be fried to drink that crap. And I agree it does have that recycled taste,lol!!!

Comment

I've always known Corona as Mexican mule pi**. Surely there's a test for that.

Great auction steal ghosthonor

Comment

Working...
                              X