Congratulations Ghost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post

I've always known Corona as Mexican mule pi**. Surely there's a test for that.

Great auction steal ghosthonor
    Thank ya sir!! Haha!!
    20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post

I've always known Corona as Mexican mule pi**. Surely there's a test for that.

Great auction steal ghosthonor
      My taste buds are still intact, I would like to keep it that way. Maybe Donald DonCarp could be out Guinea Pig?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff14Ford View Post
        ghosthonor 3 sucks on this one. You, the driver and the pizza. Hope someone steals it from ur mailbox.
        OMG That is too Funny, What a **** LOL
        #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Originally posted by The Teach View Post

My taste buds are still intact, I would like to keep it that way. Maybe Donald DonCarp could be out Guinea Pig?
          I would not touch that crap with Fords **** That little sissy girl sat in the stands at the All Star Race empty handed while the rest of us drank and had a blast just because they did not sell his pretty little corona beer and he like a Girl has to have it in a bottle so he could not bring any into the track. I'm telling you my friend I feel like I have another sister now LOL
          #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post

I would not touch that crap with Fords **** That little sissy girl sat in the stands at the All Star Race empty handed while the rest of us drank and had a blast just because they did not sell his pretty little corona beer and he like a Girl has to have it in a bottle so he could not bring any into the track. I'm telling you my friend I feel like I have another sister now LOL
            Now this is some serious burns on the Corona dude!! He is going to have to take a bath in the Carp just to sooth those 3rd degree burns

Comment

Originally posted by The Teach View Post

Now this is some serious burns on the Corona dude!! He is going to have to take a bath in the Carp just to sooth those 3rd degree burns
              Rofl!!!! I feel like I am attending a members ROAST!
              20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
              X