Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No need to order one off of Chase Elliott's Store. lol.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No need to order one off of Chase Elliott's Store. lol.

He must of received case number one, and received his cars before Chase Elliott's Store did. lol. It's only worth about half that price tag. lol.

Personally autographed by Chase Elliott Limited edition of 108 made. Includes certificate of authenticity from Lionel. Also features the Chase Elliott Motorsports stamp on the chassis. For multiple races next season, Elliott will wheel the No. 9 Hooters Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 for Hendrick Motorsports. | eBay!

dealer/retail out let north east Atlanta
    God and Guns

Comment

I like how these dealers get hooked up, like Plan B, always getting case number one for ARC cars. lol.

Comment

Nice piece but he should have just started it at $.99 and let it roll

Comment

I would love some insight about how cases are distributed.

Comment

Do you think it's the $0.09 shipping that is drawing people away??? lol
            Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post
              I like how these dealers get hooked up, like Plan B, always getting case number one for ARC cars. lol.
              Plan B IS Listed Has WholeSale along with Retail
              #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Iíve been to this guys store in GA...once. To say he is less than pleasurable to deal with is an understatement, he has the personality of a used toaster

Comment

If that's the door number, how come he's showing DIN 0036?

Comment

Where is DDPC?

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post
                      Thatís how Iíve always felt. Seems like Lionel would cater to the RCCA members or at least receive the first cases to their warehouse for distribution to people who buy from their site like myself. I always end up with high DIN ARCís

Comment

I actually remember reading that Lionel was going to be keeping the lower DIN cases and that dealers would get the higher DIN's. That would be the incentive for members to keep buying from Lionel. Unless this is a dealer exclusive for that dealer, or he bought that directly from Lionel, I guess that was incorrect. Or, maybe he thinks 0036 = 3+6 = 9.

Comment

Originally posted by kspool View Post
                          I actually remember reading that Lionel was going to be keeping the lower DIN cases and that dealers would get the higher DIN's. That would be the incentive for members to keep buying from Lionel. Unless this is a dealer exclusive for that dealer, or he bought that directly from Lionel, I guess that was incorrect. Or, maybe he thinks 0036 = 3+6 = 9.
                          That's interesting because most of the ARC diecast I've gotten of Byron's Xfinity cars and JHN's truck were all very high/near the end of the run

Comment

Originally posted by Rossy View Post
                            Iíve been to this guys store in GA...once. To say he is less than pleasurable to deal with is an understatement, he has the personality of a used toaster
                            A used toaster. LOL

Originally posted by kspool View Post
                            If that's the door number, how come he's showing DIN 0036?
                            Seems he's using just a stock photo of the logo he means to call out but I'm sure he gets lots of messages and questions about that. Leads to confusion for sure

Comment

Welp, I may just try to save up for this one.
                              Check out my articles on Motorsports Tribune:

https://motorsportstribune.com/author/seth-eggert/

Comment

Working...
                              X