Being a Platinum member

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being a Platinum member

Iíve never been able to get to this, what are the advantages besides door numbers, and imma be one in 2 weeks and the wife isnít happy. But Iíve wanted to be one for a long time just couldnít afford it

It just means your addiction has become worse.
    #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Here is the information from the store, Tommey. The only part I have always took issue with is they do not let you know when your discount or free shipping available. I have lost more than I have used simply because I forget. I hope you get a door number soon!

Platinum Ė Annual E-Points of 1000+
      • Dedicated Customer Service phone number
      • Exclusive Platinum Member only product
      • Platinum access to RCCA VIP Events (Member Events Ė Trackside/Conventions)
      • Receive (1) 10% off electronic gift certificate each quarter (must be used in the quarter issued)
      • Platinum Member Exclusive Sale Ė (1) per quarter
      • Eligible for a monthly drawing on a giveaway (Die-cast, Novelty or Apparel item)
      • With purchase of each car, Platinum Members are eligible to be selected to receive the DIN number that matches the driver door number
      • Free shipping on one (1) order per calendar year Ė US Residents only/ International Customers will receive a discounted shipping rate

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
        It just means your addiction has become worse.
        Itís way worse the last 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by The Teach View Post
          Here is the information from the store, Tommey. The only part I have always took issue with is they do not let you know when your discount or free shipping available. I have lost more than I have used simply because I forget. I hope you get a door number soon!

Platinum Ė Annual E-Points of 1000+
          • Dedicated Customer Service phone number
          • Exclusive Platinum Member only product
          • Platinum access to RCCA VIP Events (Member Events Ė Trackside/Conventions)
          • Receive (1) 10% off electronic gift certificate each quarter (must be used in the quarter issued)
          • Platinum Member Exclusive Sale Ė (1) per quarter
          • Eligible for a monthly drawing on a giveaway (Die-cast, Novelty or Apparel item)
          • With purchase of each car, Platinum Members are eligible to be selected to receive the DIN number that matches the driver door number
          • Free shipping on one (1) order per calendar year Ė US Residents only/ International Customers will receive a discounted shipping rate
          Yeah I saw this , I just wanted to hear from everyone who has a opinion. And Iíve never had a door number

Comment

Originally posted by Tommey22 View Post
            Iíve never been able to get to this, what are the advantages besides door numbers, and imma be one in 2 weeks and the wife isnít happy. But Iíve wanted to be one for a long time just couldnít afford it
            You have the privilege of being poorer .

As for the list "The Teach" put up, I believe some of those have changed -
            - Didn't get a Dedicated Customer Service phone number.
            - Don't recall being offered any Platinum exclusive items.
            - Not sure about RCCA VIP Events, couldn't afford any of them (per the aforementioned privilege).
            - Quarterly Gift Cert used to be 10%, latest one was $15 off an order of $100 or more.
            - Don't remember any Platinum Exclusive Sales.
            - They do have the monthly giveaway which you're entered into that (although I believe there is a similar thing for Gold Members).
            - You are eligible to get a door number for one of your orders.
            - I believe you get a free shipping code, but if I remember correctly it's for in stock items only.

Comment

Originally posted by Luxley View Post

- Didn't get a Dedicated Customer Service phone number.
              - Don't recall being offered any Platinum exclusive items.
              - Not sure about RCCA VIP Events, couldn't afford any of them (per the aforementioned privilege).
              - Quarterly Gift Cert used to be 10%, latest one was $15 off an order of $100 or more.
              - Don't remember any Platinum Exclusive Sales.
              - They do have the monthly giveaway which you're entered into that (although I believe there is a similar thing for Gold Members).
              - You are eligible to get a door number for one of your orders.
              - I believe you get a free shipping code, but if I remember correctly it's for in stock items only.
              Thanks for info, good to know

Comment

Originally posted by Tommey22 View Post
                Itís way worse the last 2 years
                And it will not get any better, and there is no help out there I looked.
                #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

- Didn't get a Dedicated Customer Service phone number. - there is a different number for platinum members
                  - Don't recall being offered any Platinum exclusive items. - this has pretty much gone away
                  - Not sure about RCCA VIP Events, couldn't afford any of them (per the aforementioned privilege). - these events have pretty much stopped also
                  - Quarterly Gift Cert used to be 10%, latest one was $15 off an order of $100 or more. - that was the quarterly sale on the next line down (they very rarely do these, definitely not one a quarter) - there is a coupon code that can be used once a quarter for 10% off an order, we used to have the codes that worked online but now it seems you have to call as the usual way for these codes no longer works
                  - Don't remember any Platinum Exclusive Sales. - The one mentioned above was one (finally)
                  - They do have the monthly giveaway which you're entered into that (although I believe there is a similar thing for Gold Members). - yes, similar but typically better prizes go to Platinum members, like a free ARC for Gold vs. a free Elite or Sample for Platinum
                  - You are eligible to get a door number for one of your orders. - this always holds true but some folks have waited a decade or more to finally have their number pulled
                  - I believe you get a free shipping code, but if I remember correctly it's for in stock items only. - correct, in stock items only but works real well for the end of year sales to grab a big order at a discount and then have it shipped for free
                  A bit more info for you Tommey22

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post

A bit more info for you Tommey22
                    Thank you sir

Comment

- Quarterly Gift Cert used to be 10%, latest one was $15 off an order of $100 or more. - that was the quarterly sale on the next line down (they very rarely do these, definitely not one a quarter) - there is a coupon code that can be used once a quarter for 10% off an order, we used to have the codes that worked online but now it seems you have to call as the usual way for these codes no longer works
                      Tommey22
                      So this (uploaded image) wasn't the Platinum Quarterly Gift Cert E-mail? I had to cut the code, because they don't want sharing the code, but it follows the same pattern as the last 10% one for Q1.

Comment

So this (uploaded image) wasn't the Platinum Quarterly Gift Cert E-mail? I had to cut the code, because they don't want sharing the code, but it follows the same pattern as the last 10% one for Q1.
                        It was an exclusive quarterly sale. Your usual quarterly discount code gets you 10%. That one offered $15 off $100 so it was really only good for a car or two where as your 10% one would have been good for 10% a total order no matter how many cars. So spend over $150 and you would have received more than $15 off. T-Money even pointed out on the forum to make sure you still took advantage of your regular quarterly discount as well, although you can't combine on the same order.

The regular quarterly 10% codes used to have a regular theme to them so that they could easily be used online but that has changed now and requires a call to CS. You will not receive an email for your usual quarterly discount. It's just a given thing per quarter. Those emails will be the exclusive sales in addition to
                        Last edited by FreakyFast4ord; June 7th, 2018, 06:46 AM.

Comment

I received my first door number this year. Became a platinum member in 2015. Quarterly discount if I remember to use it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoshal13 View Post
                            I received my first door number this year. Became a platinum member in 2015. Quarterly discount if I remember to use it lol.
                            Not bad. 7 years for me. Just glad I got one when Elites were still actually Elites

Comment

It was an exclusive quarterly sale. Your usual quarterly discount code gets you 10%. That one offered $15 off $100 so it was really only good for a car or two where as your 10% one would have been good for 10% a total order no matter how many cars. So spend over $150 and you would have received more than $15 off. T-Money even pointed out on the forum to make sure you still took advantage of your regular quarterly discount as well, although you can't combine on the same order.

The regular quarterly 10% codes used to have a regular theme to them so that they could easily be used online but that has changed now and requires a call to CS. You will not receive an email for your usual quarterly discount. It's just a given thing per quarter. Those emails will be the exclusive sales in addition to
                              I guess I missed the clarification. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X