No announcement yet.

Being a Platinum member

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In reviewing the list of Platinum level benefits I dont see many if any, other than it just means you spent way more than you thought on little cars lol.
    But all the random drawings are pretty much gone as far as I know. 3 years ago when I became a member the benefits were better now they are just meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Harkleroad View Post
      In reviewing the list of Platinum level benefits I dont see many if any, other than it just means you spent way more than you thought on little cars lol.
      But all the random drawings are pretty much gone as far as I know. 3 years ago when I became a member the benefits were better now they are just meh.
      They still do one monthly both for Gold and Plat levels and the winners are shown in the monthly newsletter.

Nothing is like it used to be around here anymore.

Comment

Hasnít been a platinum members event in over 5 years. Last one we went go carting with Joey Logano, that was the year the elite ghosts came out.
        Looking for Logano: 2009 New Hampshire Win white gold and Elite, 2009 and 2010 Gold, Color Chrome, Gunmetal, and bronze ARC. Looking for Keselowski: 2010 #12 e-point cars, 2010 #12 white gold, 2011 Speedway Shop nickel and bronze, 2009 Blue Angels, 2008 Talladega win.

Comment

Working...
        X