Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats to the Washington Capitols

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Congrats to the Washington Capitols

    On their first ever Stanley Cup. (We got 5) They played some incredible hockey and beat some great teams to win it.

  • #2
    There’s something very fishy with this post from you , I wonder

    Comment


    • #3
      Sent Matt FreakyFast4ord a Text Right After the Game was Over
      #SupportLangleySpeedway

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Tommey22 View Post
        There’s something very fishy with this post from you , I wonder
        Because Jeff is a Pens fan
        #SupportLangleySpeedway

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jeff14Ford View Post
          On their first ever Stanley Cup. (We got 5) They played some incredible hockey and beat some great teams to win it.
          Thanks buddy. Alex has a nice big shiny cup to drink those drinks you wanted out of now. You could have left the "we got 5" out. It was some incredible hockey and not as talented a team as in the past but this one found a way to get it done finally. Once we got past your Pens I knew it could finally be our year.

          Long time coming and they worked hard for so long and were one of the best teams in the league for years but always ran into a wall (or the Pens for that matter) in the playoffs. Last major pro sports championship for the DC area came back in the 80s with the Redskins.

          Been a good sports year for me. Eagles finally win a Super Bowl and then the Caps take the Stanley Cup. Both were first time Championships since the previous Eagles championships were pre Super Bowl era.

          Now if Harvick can take the Cup this year in NASCAR and the Nationals win the World Series it couldn't get much better.
          Last edited by FreakyFast4ord; June 8th, 2018, 10:45 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SteelersFan1988 View Post
            Sent Matt FreakyFast4ord a Text Right After the Game was Over
            I appreciated the text.

            I'm dissapointed Jeff didn't send me one.

            Comment


            • #7
              great win for Alex and a few x Dallas Stars

              as far as "you got 5"
              I am a life long Islander fan, 4 in a row baby!!
              NY Yankees win the 2018 Series (#28 - #29???)
              Last edited by Texas3; June 8th, 2018, 08:02 PM.
              God and Guns

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SteelersFan1988 View Post

                Because Jeff is a Pens fan
                Jeff is a fan of Pen!s. lol.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Tommey22 View Post
                  There’s something very fishy with this post from you , I wonder
                  Tommey I swear I am not a monster LOL.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post

                    I appreciated the text.

                    I'm dissapointed Jeff didn't send me one.
                    I was/am dealing with a fother mucking toothache and I meant to after the game just never got around to it buddy. We will hook up later this year either in DC or Pittsburgh and enjoy a game.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Texas3 View Post
                      great win for Alex and a few x Dallas Stars

                      as far as "you got 5"
                      I am a life long Islander fan, 4 in a row baby!!
                      NY Yankees win the 2018 Series (#28 - #29???)
                      LOL the "we got 5" was my way of trying to feel good about not being in the finals. Islanders WERE the team to beat. As for baseball. I gave up on it back in the early 90`s due to free agency and being able to up the chances by buying championships

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SteelersFan1988 View Post

                        Because Jeff is a Pens fan
                        As are you AJ and if you get your arc to Pittsburgh I will take you to a game my treat.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Jeff14Ford View Post

                          I was/am dealing with a fother mucking toothache and I meant to after the game just never got around to it buddy. We will hook up later this year either in DC or Pittsburgh and enjoy a game.
                          Well that's no bueno. Hope you've found some relief since.

                          I was really just messin with ya anyways. With as much as I'm in State College in the Fall for PSU football we really should get together.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            tooth aches are not so much fun,
                            God and Guns

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Say what you want, but Ovechkin has set the bar high on how to celebrate a Cup win. Holy smokes.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X