Shout Out to Mopar Bob!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shout Out to Mopar Bob!

I wanted to come on here and give praise to Bob, one of the best folks in our hobby. Over the last year, he has worked hard on creating a piece of art that holds so much significance to me.

I have always been a huge Tony Stewart fan, and one of the best memories I have ever made with my father, who also was a Stewart fan, was when we made the trip down to Miami in 2011 to watch the final race of the season. Knowing Tony had a long shot of being the champion, yet pulled off one of the greatest races of all time, made the event special. It was the first race I attended with my father in which he was bound to a wheelchair, and we had an entire section just off of turn 4 to ourselves. With the weather that day, and the miscues on pit road with Tony's crew, it just made for a special memory.

And now, thanks to Bob and his kindness, I have this in display in our front room, IE my man cave. It has immediately become the most prized piece of my NASCAR collection, and compliments my 355 car collection quite nicely.

Bob, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for sharing your gift with me and for blessing me with your artwork.

Enjoy, all!

That is amazing work. Always in awe of Bob's work.

Comment

That is super cool very nice my friend
      #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Originally posted by Triple-C View Post
        I wanted to come on here and give praise to Bob, one of the best folks in our hobby. Over the last year, he has worked hard on creating a piece of art that holds so much significance to me.

I have always been a huge Tony Stewart fan, and one of the best memories I have ever made with my father, who also was a Stewart fan, was when we made the trip down to Miami in 2011 to watch the final race of the season. Knowing Tony had a long shot of being the champion, yet pulled off one of the greatest races of all time, made the event special. It was the first race I attended with my father in which he was bound to a wheelchair, and we had an entire section just off of turn 4 to ourselves. With the weather that day, and the miscues on pit road with Tony's crew, it just made for a special memory.

And now, thanks to Bob and his kindness, I have this in display in our front room, IE my man cave. It has immediately become the most prized piece of my NASCAR collection, and compliments my 355 car collection quite nicely.

Bob, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for sharing your gift with me and for blessing me with your artwork.

Enjoy, all!
        You're very welcome!

MoParOrNoCar
        THE COLLECTION

Comment

Originally posted by kwobubba View Post
          That is amazing work. Always in awe of Bob's work.
          Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
          That is super cool very nice my friend

MoParOrNoCar
          THE COLLECTION

Comment

Beautiful piece of work, Bob must of held his nose when he had to paint that bowtie.

Comment

Killer act of kindness and a very deserving recipient.

Comment

Very cool. Congrats on a great piece! Great work, Bob.

Comment

Absolutely awesome in every way!

Was on the edge of my seat that night. Well, the time I wasn't pacing, that is. Most exciting race EVER (at least for us Smoke fans).
                  Looking for Chase Elliott door numbers and a Kyle Larson Clorox Color Chrome Autographed Elite

Comment

Originally posted by yzerman19harvick4 View Post
                    Beautiful piece of work, Bob must of held his nose when he had to paint that bowtie.
                    Originally posted by Jeff14Ford View Post
                    Killer act of kindness and a very deserving recipient.
                    Originally posted by stiffy View Post
                    Very cool. Congrats on a great piece! Great work, Bob.
                    Originally posted by one4smoke View Post
                    Absolutely awesome in every way!

Was on the edge of my seat that night. Well, the time I wasn't pacing, that is. Most exciting race EVER (at least for us Smoke fans).
                    Thanks to everyone for their comments.

MoParOrNoCar
                    THE COLLECTION

Comment

Working...
                    X