Isla Rose Diecast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isla Rose Diecast

I'm assuming this is a one off (for Dale Jr's daughter).
    12.8k Likes, 158 Comments - Dale Earnhardt Jr. (@dalejr) on Instagram: @lionel_racing made Isla a special gift. Pretty solid design. ❤️

Yeah, you have to think it would be creepy to have someone's daughters' name on a diecast with her birthday...
    Levi

Comment

Sick of seeing dale jr diecast period. They have managed to clog up the production of every other car leading back a year to the Halloween win by Kyle Busch. The fact this car is releasing a year after it went to victory lane almost but Dale Jr's final race version will release months before but were run a month after tells us all we need to know about who teachers pet is at Lionel. That other drivers and their fans are backseat in production timeliness.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Harkleroad View Post
        Sick of seeing dale jr diecast period. They have managed to clog up the production of every other car leading back a year to the Halloween win by Kyle Busch. The fact this car is releasing a year after it went to victory lane almost but Dale Jr's final race version will release months before but were run a month after tells us all we need to know about who teachers pet is at Lionel. That other drivers and their fans are backseat in production timeliness.
        I get your frustration, but I imagine Lionel goes with what sells, and his are obviously popular. I have a feeling that just his "last ride" was what held up production for everything else (a lot of his other 2017 cars have been held up just like everyone else's 2017 diecast).

Comment

Next year people will say the same about Harvick and his 25 wins in the Jimmy Johns car from this year... HAHA

Comment

Alan, do you want some cheese with your whine?

Comment

Its not just Jr cars causing delays, all of the cars from that period were pushed back because of 2018 production beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by waffle88 View Post

Alan, do you want some cheese with your whine?
                Yes I do.... mozzarella or provolone.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomConfetti View Post

Its not just Jr cars causing delays, all of the cars from that period were pushed back because of 2018 production beginning.
                  Boom is right Alan Harkleroad
                  #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Yes I do.... mozzarella or provolone.
                    At least you have good taste in cheese.

Comment

Working...
                    X