No announcement yet.

what do you think about Kyle's Bristol sweep set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is waiting at home. Can't wait to get back in town and open it Sunday.

Comment

I've had mine for a couple days now, and I really like it. I think something different could've been done with the NOS rear wheel, and the stickers and cards free floating. The diecast themselves are really good. Especially like the truck. That's the whole reason I bought the set.

Comment

well dam, got the set today and the cup win is damaged and so was the box, thankfully planb is exchanging it for me

Comment

I don't own the set, what's wrong with the NOS rear wheel?
          "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
            I don't own the set, what's wrong with the NOS rear wheel?
            There is no tire on it lol

Comment

Oh right, instead of flat/ground tire... they did a shredded/removed tire. Good Ol' Factory.

"Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

Chunked up tire?
                Last edited by Accolade Racing; June 22nd, 2018, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Biggums7 View Post

i used free shipping from planb
                  Could be because Iím in the Pacific NorthWest lol

Comment

Originally posted by Biggums7 View Post
                    well dam, got the set today and the cup win is damaged and so was the box, thankfully planb is exchanging it for me
                    What happened with it?

Comment

Very cool set, but sure don't like the completely missing tire...They could have done a much better job than that....
                      Last edited by Nascar24; June 26th, 2018, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Just got mine, #142 checking in. Love the set as a whole, don't like the missing tire either, and wish more had been done with the cup tire, but all in all, I am highly pleased

Comment

Got mine yesterday, even though I'm not exactly a Kyle Busch fan, very pleased with it. Both cars and that truck look incredible, love the purple on the Caramel car, and have always really liked that NOS Scheme. Great detail across all 3.

Comment

I pulled a tire off an old Trevor Bayne car and put on the NOS car, I couldn't take it. I had to put a tire on my JJ Bristol win too.

Comment

Originally posted by brsteg View Post
                              I pulled a tire off an old Trevor Bayne car and put on the NOS car, I couldn't take it. I had to put a tire on my JJ Bristol win too.
                              That's a good idea. Maybe they should start including the tire and letting us take it off if we want.
                              Check out my Showcase on Lionel Garage!

Comment

Opened mine Monday, overall, love the set. It's a bit irritating when they make mistakes on milestone wins though with tire issues and missing Pilot logo (possibly a license issue so that one may be unavoidable), the Johnson Homestead car having 2015 SS decals, Dillon's 600 car having the wrong color confetti, etc. I do love the still though, and luckily no major quality problems, the truck decals look better that any I've gotten so far with all of them being pressed properly and no air pockets. All of my dins match too, #200 here.

Comment

Working...
                                X