Any one ever have or own one?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Teach View Post
    I have been following this thread and there is some strange **** going on. I had a 85 green on green with a V6. My all time favorite daily driver. The car was beautiful and the ride was amazing. I came home from work one day and my wife and car were both gone. I have never seen either one of them since. I have never gotten over that car. Here is the problem I have. Anybody who is smart enough to rebuild the motor properly would not be dumb enough to sell a perfect 86 Cutlass for 2k IMO
    I can relate to that story. My wife ran off with my best friend, I still miss him lol.

Comment

I have been following this thread and there is some strange **** going on. I had a 85 green on green with a V6. My all time favorite daily driver. The car was beautiful and the ride was amazing. I came home from work one day and my wife and car were both gone. I have never seen either one of them since. I have never gotten over that car. Here is the problem I have. Anybody who is smart enough to rebuild the motor properly would not be dumb enough to sell a perfect 86 Cutlass for 2k IMO
      You know bro,I have heard of cheating before,but dang..... It's bad when she chooses the car bro,lol!!!
      20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by diecastdan17 View Post

I can relate to that story. My wife ran off with my best friend, I still miss him lol.
        I left my wife for beer.....

Comment

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post

You know bro,I have heard of cheating before,but dang..... It's bad when she chooses the car bro,lol!!!
          It was a good car

Comment

Originally posted by diecastdan17 View Post

Not much of a friend lol

Comment

Not much of a friend lol
              Well, it depends if he was doing you a favor or not..........

Comment

Not much of a friend lol
                Originally posted by casper14 View Post

I can relate to this one,lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
                  I thought you worked for Honda? Buy a Civic and put 2k worth of Mugen parts on it.
                  Not anymore I left to go to toyota in march and I just got a offer that's double my pay at volvo so I'm leaving next week. I'm going to upload pictures in just a bit

Comment

Comment

I see a future hobby stock, and .......
                      dump the brown interior, and landau roof
                      too bad its not a Buick
                      just be happy with YOUR decision
                      Last edited by Texas3; July 10th, 2018, 06:05 PM.
                      God and Guns

Comment

Originally posted by casper14 View Post

Great point!!

Comment

Solid Car. Like I said though test drive it to see if it needs more than advertised.
                          Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Comment

Car looks to be in pretty nice condition cosmetically, but not really getting why they won't put a distributor on it(if that's really all it needs) and sell it as a running driving car?????? That's a big red flag in my opinion....

Comment

Originally posted by Eamonn Curtis View Post
                              Not anymore I left to go to toyota in march and I just got a offer that's double my pay at volvo so I'm leaving next week. I'm going to upload pictures in just a bit
                              Alright then... buy a Volvo and put 2k of parts on it.
                              "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

OK I see spark plug wires,so what's wrong with the distributer that's on it? What's the car doing? And will give you a warning,if they put a cam in it and didn't do things right it won't have power to pull out of the drive way. Love the body style of this cars. And looks to be in good shape. But to build an engine,and say it ran great and then all of a sudden needs a distributer?? Doesn't sound right. Especially if that's all it needs and they are letting it go for 2k. And they won't put a distributer in it? Hope you do the right thing.
                                Last edited by ghosthonor; July 11th, 2018, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X