Any one ever have or own one?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post
    OK I see spark plug wires,so what's wrong with the distributer that's on it? What's the car doing? And will give you a warning,if they put a cam in it and didn't do things right it won't have power to pull out of the drive way. Love the body style of this cars. And looks to be in good shape. But to build an engine,and say it ran great and then all of a sudden needs a distributer?? Doesn't sound right. Especially if that's all it needs and they are letting it go for 2k. And they won't put a distributer in it? Hope you do the right thing.
    I'm going to look at it but I dont think I'm going to buy it, I'm not trying to be annoying it's just that it isnt exactly my style. I found a 02 camaro ss and a 95 gt all in my budget which is more my style. I will take a look at it and see what it needs but most likely going to let someone else get it. It doesnt sound like a distributor to me honestly

Comment

Im still struggling with the fact of you having a drivers license. I guess the new tests have a lot of coloring.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff14Ford View Post
        Im still struggling with the fact of you having a drivers license. I guess the new tests have a lot of coloring.
        Goes hand in hand with driving... must keep it within the lines.
        "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

Originally posted by Eamonn Curtis View Post

I'm going to look at it but I dont think I'm going to buy it, I'm not trying to be annoying it's just that it isnt exactly my style. I found a 02 camaro ss and a 95 gt all in my budget which is more my style. I will take a look at it and see what it needs but most likely going to let someone else get it. It doesnt sound like a distributor to me honestly
          02 SS all the way. Can't beat a LS1 for a starter car and the last year the gen 4s were made. Solid cars.

Comment

I agree with ghosthonor and the rest. Maybe it’s okay but it does sound sort of fishy if they are such great mechanics I would think they’d fix it all the way and sell it for bigger bucks. There’s an old saying if it sounds to good to be true it probably is. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post

02 SS all the way. Can't beat a LS1 for a starter car and the last year the gen 4s were made. Solid cars.
              Only problem with really any car where I leave is rust. I live 6 minutes from the beach all the salt just eats anything away. But you are correct either a ls or a 350 chevy. Best bang for your buck motors. 02 ss silver black interior manual thing is a beauty for 4.5k

Comment

Originally posted by Eamonn Curtis View Post

That's not a Chevy 350 in the Olds either BTW. Nice cars though, I had an 87 for a long time.
                OU812DIDU

Comment

Originally posted by inj9696 View Post

That's not a Chevy 350 in the Olds either BTW. Nice cars though, I had an 87 for a long time.
                  Yes I meant to correct that it is a rocket 350 which is the olds motor

Comment

Working...
                  X