Free shipping code for July?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free shipping code for July?

Does anyone know if there is a code for free shipping for the month of July?

Was auto free when i ordered my harvick wins from this weekend. Didnt need a code

Comment

If it's any 2018 diecast, "FREESHIP18" should work.

Over $100 I think the system autos free shipping (might be wrong) and race wins are free shipping too.
      "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

That code has expired, I'm looking to order color chrome raced win

Comment

Originally posted by jared706 View Post
          That code has expired, I'm looking to order color chrome raced win
          freeship18 works in my cart.

Comment

Tried that code too, but it doesn't work either? I will call the call center to place order.

Comment

Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
              If it's any 2018 diecast, "FREESHIP18" should work.

Over $100 I think the system autos free shipping (might be wrong) and race wins are free shipping too.
              Placed an order over $700 on July 16th and the free shipping code auto populated. Some stuff started shipping this week, and still got nailed with shipping charges!??!?! What gives LionelRacing or maybe Tmoney can give some insight. Call center already closed for the weekend.

Comment

I used my Platinum member quarterly discount

Comment

Enter code JEFF14FORD at checkout and receive a free pink shirt with your order.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral88 View Post

Placed an order over $700 on July 16th and the free shipping code auto populated. Some stuff started shipping this week, and still got nailed with shipping charges!??!?! What gives LionelRacing or maybe Tmoney can give some insight. Call center already closed for the weekend.
                    I am not sure. That will be a call center issue. Call Monday and I am sure they will make it right.
                    sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Had the same thing happen with an order I placed. Free shipping code worked, still charged shipping.

Comment

when ordering from rcca, I call the customer support.
                        just to ensure I get any discounts, like free shipping on elite race win, quarterly %, or birthday month.
                        saves the hassle.
                        God and Guns

Comment

Originally posted by Texas3 View Post
                          when ordering from rcca, I call the customer support.
                          just to ensure I get any discounts, like free shipping on elite race win, quarterly %, or birthday month.
                          saves the hassle.
                          Calling international is a hassle.

Plus the time it takes to wait for a CS rep, the item could sell out. I was on a call for 37 mins yesterday before someone was available to pick up. I think Johnson won about 25+ championships.

Comment

Working...
                          X