Thank You Lionel!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Lionel!

With the recent trend of negative posts lately I would like to make a positive one. I just recieved the 40 car spinning display and I am blown away by the details and Quality of this thing! It is absolutely a high end piece of furniture. When I was young I always wanted one of the QVC spinning displays but had no money and was never able to get one.

Tmoney LionelRacing Thank you for all the hard work you and everyone at Lionel have put into these! Your hard work paid off! Also your tips on opening the box were spot on!
    Last edited by frenchy1983; August 10th, 2018, 08:24 AM.
    "In life in general, you're never bulletproof, about the time you start thinking that, I always tell people, the karma train will come run you over." Kevin Harvick

That looks awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Tommey22 View Post
      That looks awesome
      Thanks! It's very nice and worth every penny!
      "In life in general, you're never bulletproof, about the time you start thinking that, I always tell people, the karma train will come run you over." Kevin Harvick

Comment

Looking good! I am still in awe of my own one!
        Check out my articles on Motorsports Tribune:

https://motorsportstribune.com/author/seth-eggert/

Comment

That is beautiful! Did you have to pick that up from lionel or did they ship it to you

Comment

Originally posted by Dustyl42 View Post
            That is beautiful! Did you have to pick that up from lionel or did they ship it to you
            I had it shipped. I live in Kansas so it would have been a long drive lol

Comment

Very nice! Looks great!
              20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post
                Very nice! Looks great!
                Thanks Ghost

Comment

Cool display!

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post
                    Cool display!
                    Thanks man

Comment

Awesome looking case! Need to get you an 18 for it
                      Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Comment

Originally posted by KEMMO View Post
                        Awesome looking case! Need to get you an 18 for it
                        As much as I like Gragson I only collect Harvick stuff

Comment

Originally posted by frenchy1983 View Post

As much as I like Gragson I only collect Harvick stuff
                          Well played
                          Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Comment

Very nice! Would love if my better half would let me get something like that! Haha!
                            -Tim
                            Click for My Lionel Showcase Garage

Comment

Originally posted by hansot85 View Post
                              Very nice! Would love if my better half would let me get something like that! Haha!
                              It's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission

Comment

Working...
                              X