Elliott Autos oversell?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elliott Autos oversell?

Hi. Does anyone really know if the Elliott autographed arc's are really still available or are they going to oversell and make us wonder if we ordered in time? Will it say sold out once the total amount produced 109 & 209 are sold?? Thanks for any help

I donít doubt that they are still available. Gonna take the true fans to buy those with those prices $.

Comment

They will go sold out when they fill. I know after talking with Summer today there was only 10 left of the LC and that the others were beginning to get close as well. When I finished my orders.
      20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

I think the auto liquid color of 109 total will be the top dog of his first win cars, with the CC auto not far behind.

Will be waaaaay too many of all others, including the Elite autographed cars from CE and DD.
        Looking for Chase Elliott door numbers and a Kyle Larson Clorox Color Chrome Autographed Elite

Comment

I hope they dont over sell for those that did order. I stuck with my Standard, CC, and LC elite orders. Just cant swallow paying that for an auto ARC plastic chassis. Happy for those that do. But I wont. Not when the auto elite on his site is 154.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Harkleroad View Post
            I hope they dont over sell for those that did order. I stuck with my Standard, CC, and LC elite orders. Just cant swallow paying that for an auto ARC plastic chassis. Happy for those that do. But I wont. Not when the auto elite on his site is 154.
            I agree, the elite is a better bargain. Even RacingUSA is selling autographed ARCs too, for 129.99. lol.

Comment

I donít really care... Iím getting an Elliott auto first win! Something I couldnít have dreamed a week ago, Iím happy

Comment

And maybe a little drunk lol

Comment

I feel the same way. I agree the elite is a way better value. Sucks they aren't making an autographed LC one. I'll still get the LC auto even tho the chassis does suck but it helps a "little" that they are only making 109. I'm in the same boat as you AJH9, I just want an auto LC.

Comment

I will admit the standard auto elite for Chases store being exclusive is cool. But for diecast Depot to be able to offer one as well doesn't Make sense. If we can't get one here.
                    20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

I really wanted a elite color chrome auto on this one. The Xfinity wins are such cool pieces it would be sweet to have had a auto to add to the set. Like I said I am sure I can get mine signed at some point so it isn't that big of a deal but it would have been a great car.

Comment

Heck, I even ordered the CC Elite, just because. You're welcome.
                        Crew Chief for the #38 Kendall Oil Chevrolet on the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour - By The Grace Of God And 600 Horsepower

Comment

I was interested in getting an Auto first win...but not at those prices! (know it's not lionel's fault..just saying)
                          -Tim
                          Click for My Lionel Showcase Garage

Comment

The market will be flooded once again, with all these autographed cars. lol.

Comment

Working...
                            X