Anyone heard from Ghost?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard from Ghost?

I texted him and have not received a response. It doesnít look like he will be getting the brunt of the storm, but I am sure there is a lot of rain involved. He hasnít been on since yesterday morning.

PM'd him yesterday and he responded. Hoping that he will be ok with this storm
    Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Comment

Check FB and if not there try his local policy dept drunk tank and if still no luck then call his local Hospital and ask for the rehab center
      #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Hes Active on FB Right now
        #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
          Check FB and if not there try his local policy dept drunk tank and if still no luck then call his local Hospital and ask for the rehab center
          If this is a response from a friend, can you imagine what his enemies would have to say?

Comment

There's another member here from Tallahassee, hope he's alright. The hurricane made landfall around 1:30 PM at a Category 4 with 155 MPH winds, and gusts up to 175 MPH. 1 MPH shy of a Category 5 hurricane, WOW.
            Last edited by Accolade Racing; October 10th, 2018, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelersFan1988 View Post
              Hes Active on FB Right now
              Thanks AJ ...........

Comment

Originally posted by The Teach View Post

Thanks AJ ...........
                ur welcome i Commented on Jonathan NAUSECAR Comment to See if he was Okay
                #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Originally posted by SteelersFan1988 View Post

ur welcome i Commented on Jonathan NAUSECAR Comment to See if he was Okay
                  I have texted him as well about 30 minutes ago with no response

Comment

Originally posted by NAUSECAR View Post

I have texted him as well about 30 minutes ago with no response
                    He just texted me back.. lots of rain and wind, but they're alright as of now.. eastward movement saving them atm

Comment

I think he's at the beach throwing Kyle Busch cars at the hurricane....

Comment

Originally posted by kspool View Post
                        God, I hope there is video of it.
                        http://gameused99.webs.com/

Comment

Originally posted by The Teach View Post

If this is a response from a friend, can you imagine what his enemies would have to say?
                          You know I had no idea there was bad weather where he is at sorry. Now I feel really bad he's prob passed out drunk off his A** in a ally somewhere in the cold and rain.

Comment

Originally posted by kspool View Post
                            Some people have all the fun

Comment

He is doing ok. He said it passed them and didn't get what many other areas got.

Comment

Working...
                              X