Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biggums7 View Post

i bet your a frozen strawberry daiquiri kinda guy
    I was picturing more of a 'Boone's Farm' type guy.
    Looking for Chase Elliott door numbers and a Kyle Larson Clorox Color Chrome Autographed Elite

Comment

Originally posted by Biggums7 View Post

i bet your a frozen strawberry daiquiri kinda guy
      Jack & Coke, and Beer that's it nothing else matters. Sorry good buddy if that's your drink we will not be having a drink together at the race but I'm sure you and Cyle Bush can share a daiquiri with one straw
      #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Glad you fellas are OK.

Looking at the weather channel there are many areas just wiped away on the Florida panhandle... Really Sad.

We're still recovering from Florence here in Eastern NC.. Glad this thing steered clear of us. Just a little windy today but I don't think we have a ton of additional flooding and damage...

Did FALL get lost?? We need to send out a search party, I'm ready for some cool dry air and NO Tropical ANYTHING other than adult tropical drinks...

Stay safe friends!

Comment

Wasn't bad when it got to charlotte nc couple down power lines and trees lost power for a few hours but all good now

Comment

Glad everyone made it safe through this thing. And prayers for those who lost everything in this. I have lived on the coast a while. And this by far was the nastiest storm to hit our coast ever.
            20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisW View Post
              Glad you fellas are OK.

Looking at the weather channel there are many areas just wiped away on the Florida panhandle... Really Sad.

We're still recovering from Florence here in Eastern NC.. Glad this thing steered clear of us. Just a little windy today but I don't think we have a ton of additional flooding and damage...

Did FALL get lost?? We need to send out a search party, I'm ready for some cool dry air and NO Tropical ANYTHING other than adult tropical drinks...

Stay safe friends!
              We just got a cool evening last night! I was shocked!

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post

You have no idea, I will be avoiding this guy at Homestead until I am ready to drink which will be a few hours AFTER 8:00 AM!!!!
                Haha you know what time it will be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post
                  Glad everyone made it safe through this thing. And prayers for those who lost everything in this. I have lived on the coast a while. And this by far was the nastiest storm to hit our coast ever.
                  I Want to Say the 757 Made it out Fine other then Schools Was Closed today because Non Had Power and Down Trees

HPD Had 180 Calls Overnight
                  HFD Had 182 Calls Overnight

Because of Storm Damage
                  #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Originally posted by SteelersFan1988 View Post

I Want to Say the 757 Made it out Fine other then Schools Was Closed today because Non Had Power and Down Trees

HPD Had 180 Calls Overnight
                    HFD Had 182 Calls Overnight

Because of Storm Damage
                    Yes sir this was a tough one for sure.

Comment

Ghost + Alabama swamp water moonshine = jail

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff14Ford View Post
                        That and if he ever step foot in any Taco Bell in the state of Florida it's instant jail time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff14Ford View Post
                          Better than that Over priced Mexican horse piss you drink.

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post

That and if he ever step foot in any Taco Bell in the state of Florida it's instant jail time.
                            That would be you obnoxious.... yelling in the restaurant, and tearing their hedges up by falling through them,lol. But it was my fault for getting you hammered,lol!!!

Comment

That would be you obnoxious.... yelling in the restaurant, and tearing their hedges up by falling through them,lol. But it was my fault for getting you hammered,lol!!!
                              I said nothing in that restaurant at all. The hedges okay I'll own up to that but nothing else I did. It was all you and Paul.

Comment

I am just guessing that the Las Vegas's Rule does not apply at Homestead..........LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X