Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lionel want ship my car I bought.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lionel want ship my car I bought.

    Anybody have any issue with getting your car shipped to ya. I bought Austin Dillionís Daytona 500 Auto Elite. Got email showing my confirmation # with usps on sept sept 26th . Itís now oct 11th still no car. Iíve called the call center three times, and all I get is the email the warehouse. Iíve even sent a message on here with no help. My credit card has been billed. I called to talk with the manager Wednesday, but of course he wasnít in his office. So I have to wait 24-48 hrs before I here from him. Iíve been with rcca Lionel for 21 years and have never had this issue. Man how things have changed since I started Collecting.

  • #2
    Did the car get lost in the mail? Or wonder if it got sent out wrong to the wrong person? And they haven't contacted Lionel? This is way weird.
    20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

    Comment


    • #3
      Well.... I had a 1/24 Natalie Decker ARC ship on September 25th, and based on the tracking, it went from the Warehouse, to Guam, to Honolulu, Hawaii, and the Call Center sent a replacement which was delivered earlier this week on Monday....

      So.... have you checked the tracking to see if it was shipped.... or where?
      Check out my articles on Motorsports Tribune:

      https://motorsportstribune.com/author/seth-eggert/

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post
        Did the car get lost in the mail? Or wonder if it got sent out wrong to the wrong person? And they haven't contacted Lionel? This is way weird.
        How you doing ghost, hope the weather isnít to bad on you this time. According to Carrie the car is still at the warehouse. They just want ship it out. Iíve ask three people at the call center to see if they could get to me. The funny thing is I had two cars ship out Tuesday, but not my 500 Auto.

        Comment


        • #5
          Absolutely amazing.

          Comment


          • #6
            I don't believe they "won't" ship it out. I had an order not ship out either. There's an issue with their shipping where labels aren't printing out. There is a disconnect somewhere and a lot of cars that were supposed to ship out at the beginning of last week didn't ship. I agree they need to get a handle on this software shipping issue because people with multiple orders shouldn't have to track what's been billed/marked as shipped to know what's sitting in the warehouse with no labels printed. It's especially difficult because there are no shipping notifications, no billing notifications, and no way to sort orders in your account. I also ordered the Daytona 500 dual auto so now I have to dig through multiple orders to see what else may or may not have billed and not shipped.
            LionelRacing

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ryan24 View Post

              How you doing ghost, hope the weather isnít to bad on you this time. According to Carrie the car is still at the warehouse. They just want ship it out. Iíve ask three people at the call center to see if they could get to me. The funny thing is I had two cars ship out Tuesday, but not my 500 Auto.
              Reading that ^^ sounds a lot like what happened with my Duel Auto Bubba STP car. Mine hadn't shipped while I had already seen some popping up on eBay. I didn't call, thinking it was just an issue with their printer, decided I'd wait a week to be sure. Ended up receiving the Door Number a day or two later. Who knows, you might end up getting lucky.
              Check out my articles on Motorsports Tribune:

              https://motorsportstribune.com/author/seth-eggert/

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kspool View Post
                I don't believe they "won't" ship it out. I had an order not ship out either. There's an issue with their shipping where labels aren't printing out. There is a disconnect somewhere and a lot of cars that were supposed to ship out at the beginning of last week didn't ship. I agree they need to get a handle on this software shipping issue because people with multiple orders shouldn't have to track what's been billed/marked as shipped to know what's sitting in the warehouse with no labels printed. It's especially difficult because there are no shipping notifications, no billing notifications, and no way to sort orders in your account. I also ordered the Daytona 500 dual auto so now I have to dig through multiple orders to see what else may or may not have billed and not shipped.
                LionelRacing
                Exactly what I was just saying with my Bubba Duel Auto Door #.
                Check out my articles on Motorsports Tribune:

                https://motorsportstribune.com/author/seth-eggert/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MotorsportRevolution View Post
                  Well.... I had a 1/24 Natalie Decker ARC ship on September 25th, and based on the tracking, it went from the Warehouse, to Guam, to Honolulu, Hawaii, and the Call Center sent a replacement which was delivered earlier this week on Monday....

                  So.... have you checked the tracking to see if it was shipped.... or where?
                  Itís shows usps #, but doesnít show it shipping.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by kspool View Post
                    I don't believe they "won't" ship it out. I had an order not ship out either. There's an issue with their shipping where labels aren't printing out. There is a disconnect somewhere and a lot of cars that were supposed to ship out at the beginning of last week didn't ship. I agree they need to get a handle on this software shipping issue because people with multiple orders shouldn't have to track what's been billed/marked as shipped to know what's sitting in the warehouse with no labels printed. It's especially difficult because there are no shipping notifications, no billing notifications, and no way to sort orders in your account. I also ordered the Daytona 500 dual auto so now I have to dig through multiple orders to see what else may or may not have billed and not shipped.
                    LionelRacing
                    I currently do not have any pre-orders, due in a large part to these sorts of issues. When I was trying to keep track of 30 or 40 pre-orders I found the keeping track of, and sorting my diecasts to be a total nightmare. There were always several pages in between pre-orders and sales purchases and the only way I could keep track was to keep my own list and use the dates to figure out what had been billed. I always figured they could have three designations "ordered", "billed", and then "shipped". I expressed these thoughts on multiple occasions, but they seemed to fall on deaf ears. On the plus side, I rarely had any issues with my diecasts once I had them. Which, I guess is the bigger issue.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Ryan24 View Post

                      How you doing ghost, hope the weather isnít to bad on you this time. According to Carrie the car is still at the warehouse. They just want ship it out. Iíve ask three people at the call center to see if they could get to me. The funny thing is I had two cars ship out Tuesday, but not my 500 Auto.
                      I am doing good brother we were blessed. And believe this has to be something in their system. I know Lionel would get this to you. I hate that something has happened to create this problem. I hope they sort it out for you. Stay in contact with them. And do hope it makes it to you soon.
                      20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        is it want to ship it out, or wont ship it out ?????
                        Hope your r ok after the storm
                        God and Guns

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Ryan it is very possible if it shows USPS but no tracking it got lost even with USPS. I am very sorry you have been getting the run around. Can you PM me some details. Order # or something so I can check into it. I'm don't recall a message on here with no help. But send me a PM so I can check into your order. Thanks!
                          sigpic

                          CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Well, just found out they donít have my car anymore. After all this run around. I kind of figured this. The suck part about is I was at the race, and wantedthe auto Elite version. Oí Well.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by LionelRacing View Post
                              Ryan it is very possible if it shows USPS but no tracking it got lost even with USPS. I am very sorry you have been getting the run around. Can you PM me some details. Order # or something so I can check into it. I'm don't recall a message on here with no help. But send me a PM so I can check into your order. Thanks!
                              Never mind they donít have my car anymore. Canít find it at the warehouse. 21 years collecting elites, and never had such trouble. Thanks for trying to help. Ryan

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X