Get your name on Bubba’s car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your name on Bubba’s car

You can get your name on Bubba’s planb car he will run at Auto Club Speedway. Autographed and dual autos with petty are offered too!

I’d really like to, but just can’t swing that kind of cash right now. Cool opportunity though.

Comment

Collect your Darrell "Bubba" Wallace Jr. 2019 PlanBSales.com 1:24 w/Name on Car NASCAR Diecast today!

Comment

To expensive to be on his car. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post
          Lol it would be epic if no one else did it and my name was freaking huge on it

Comment

They changed to a payment plan. $50 right now, $50 by February 1st and remaknimg $75 by March 1st.
            Looking for AJ Doors and Protos.

Comment

Is anyone on the forum going to submit a design for the car? This is a really cool thing they’re doing.

Comment

I preordered the diecast, love seeing my name on cars lol

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post
                  I agree my friend especially after having my name on Gordon's car the first time I think it cost $124 and the second and third time it was $224.00 not too bad at all
                  #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Brent just updated yesterday that if they can get 2000 names by the 28th, they'll talk to RPM about sponsoring a 2nd race, and he will throw in the 2nd car for free! They've also split the deposit into 3 separate payments if you want, so not getting hit with $175 all at once right away. $200 for your name on the 43 car and 2 diecasts(possibly) is more than worth it, IMO. He said they need a lot of names at this point, though, so spread the word as much as possible!

Comment

Originally posted by KLfan4213 View Post
                      Brent just updated yesterday that if they can get 2000 names by the 28th, they'll talk to RPM about sponsoring a 2nd race, and he will throw in the 2nd car for free! They've also split the deposit into 3 separate payments if you want, so not getting hit with $175 all at once right away. $200 for your name on the 43 car and 2 diecasts(possibly) is more than worth it, IMO. He said they need a lot of names at this point, though, so spread the word as much as possible!
                      its Would Be Nice to Sponsor a 4th Cup Race for Plan B Sales
                      #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

How many names ended up on DiBenedetto's?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoshal13 View Post
                          How many names ended up on DiBenedetto's?
                          i think 2,000 Names they was Roof around the 32 Number And On the 2 Quarter Panels and The DeckLid

Dont Forget about the Truck That Failed to Qualfy at Martinsville that Saturday After Plan B Sponsored the 32 at Kansas

#SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Oh good, then 2,000 is doable. I sure hope we can get that many people on board somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoshal13 View Post
                              Oh good, then 2,000 is doable. I sure hope we can get that many people on board somehow.
                              Unless Plan B Sales Can Get a Trap that Crews Sit over the Pit Wall to Give Bubba a Point where his Pit Still IS AT Auto Club Other Then the Car Have to give some way to Bubba and Kings other Sponsors on the Car like the US Air Force
                              #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Working...
                              X